[DM] Destiny Masters

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't want to sound like I bow to DM, but this video says absolutely nothing at all about current DM. It wasn't even their best roster back then. Today's DM actually have great coordination, a bunch of new strong players (like Popowicz), and they utilize cavarly, which they didn't at all back then.

Because strong player and popo belong in the same sentence...

Let us show you y'all the point of limits, so let's play first bo3 with rules and second one without them just like Fietta said.

And why not just wait for TW to fix the game balance and combatwise if they someday do(or host an official experimental tournament under current settings), to determine who's best on some valid contest?

And why not just wait for TW to fix the game balance and combatwise if they someday do(or host an official experimental tournament under current settings), to determine who's best on some valid contest?
whats the difference between a showmatch and a tourney?

The faction balance is so **** that it will probably be more important than the player skill. It will probably take years for TW to fix everything.

Not friends or even really acquainted with either side here, but I don't see why would anyone care what tags people put in their clan thread title or what they view themselves as in the first place. Okay, fine, if you for any reason want to challenge their big bold claims, then go and have a match with them to settle the matter. If you believe you're so much better than DM, then any arbitrary rulesets which make both teams play on somewhat even ground shouldn't really be a challenge?

whats the difference between a showmatch and a tourney?

In a tournament players who sign up with intention to win usually take it serious, meaning they practice the matches and do whatever they have at hand to win including more effort on the game that you play officialy. On a showmatch you may play rusty, unprepared, or without interest as many players currently would do.

It's funny in Warband there was some similar syndrome, people would claim to be better than other teams or players because of scrim results or ft7/ft10s(if it was melees and not just 1v1). By the end of the day whoever won the tournament truly showed to be better. Fact is that FT was beating AE non stop(except some days where they stroke back) during WNL on scrims, even with some stomps, yet on finals they did beat us and proved to be better than us.

It's applayable to any scenario, think about football itself, who gives importance to 'friendly matches' or even non determinant official ones, it doesn't show anything compared to winning determinant league matches or knockout in any cup-type one. Just as simple as that to get the difference

The faction balance is so **** that it will probably be more important than the player skill. It will probably take years for TW to fix everything.

In my opinion it should not be hard to solve, it's the mechanics that are mainly unbalanced. 80% of cav mechanics are not properly done, Ranged accuracy factors and kiting is not properly done, and infantry feints/block anim blend time combined with armor absorbtion/damage calculation are awful right now. There's also some general issues that apply to all 3 classes. But once those are fixed it wouldn't be hard to apply some minor issues for all 3 classes & real balance in terms of gold and equipment to each class.

Doesn't matter anyway, we kept spamming this all along and Taleworlds will take time to fix it if they even do it, I guess the least we can expect sometime soon is some experimental tournament by them, in which there won't be any "preset rules".

In a tournament players who sign up with intention to win usually take it serious, meaning they practice the matches and do whatever they have at hand to win including more effort on the game that you play officialy. On a showmatch you may play rusty, unprepared, or without interest as many players currently would do.

It's funny in Warband there was some similar syndrome, people would claim to be better than other teams or players because of scrim results or ft7/ft10s(if it was melees and not just 1v1). By the end of the day whoever won the tournament truly showed to be better. Fact is that FT was beating AE non stop(except some days where they stroke back) during WNL on scrims, even with some stomps, yet on finals they did beat us and proved to be better than us.

It's applayable to any scenario, think about football itself, who gives importance to 'friendly matches' or even non determinant official ones, it doesn't show anything compared to winning determinant league matches or knockout in any cup-type one. Just as simple as that to get the difference

In my opinion it should not be hard to solve, it's the mechanics that are mainly unbalanced. 80% of cav mechanics are not properly done, Ranged accuracy factors and kiting is not properly done, and infantry feints/block anim blend time combined with armor absorbtion/damage calculation are awful right now. There's also some general issues that apply to all 3 classes. But once those are fixed it wouldn't be hard to apply some minor issues for all 3 classes & real balance in terms of gold and equipment to each class.

Doesn't matter anyway, we kept spamming this all along and Taleworlds will take time to fix it if they even do it, I guess the least we can expect sometime soon is some experimental tournament by them, in which there won't be any "preset rules".
in aoe2 they have sponsored showmatches (the game isnt as dead as this one though) Even if most mechanics were fixed light infantry nations will never be able to contest a heavy inf faction on xauna. Most of the light inf is aswell slow af, so they can get easily outnumbered and are prone to switches. They got ****tier weapons, armor and secondaries aswell.

80% of cav mechanics are not properly done
Fellow cav player here with 6 years of experience as a Cav. Bump&slash works, you can also do bump&couch (Which I believe was impossible/close to impossible to do in Warband), thing that bothers me is that you can't duel with another cav players like you did it in Warband. Slowing down before hitting someone doesn't work like it used to. Sheathing shield to reset stun also doesn't work but rest is fine I suppose. Jumping now has a delay but 'tis still viable. I wouldn't say that 80% were properly undone, cav still does it's main purpose

Fellow cav player here with 6 years of experience as a Cav. Bump&slash works, you can also do bump&couch (Which I believe was impossible/close to impossible to do in Warband), thing that bothers me is that you can't duel with another cav players like you did it in Warband. Slowing down before hitting someone doesn't work like it used to. Sheathing shield to reset stun also doesn't work but rest is fine I suppose. Jumping now has a delay but rest is fine. I wouldn't say that 80% were properly undone, cav still does it's main purpose

The fact that it works doesn't mean it's properly implemented. Watch this and tell me if you don't agree with those.

And I probs left tons of minor stuff, this was just played and recorded days after EA came out

The fact that it works doesn't mean it's properly implemented. Watch this and tell me if you don't agree with those.

And I probs left tons of minor stuff, this was just played and recorded days after EA came out

I'll take some time to watch it later and I'll reply to you

You could bump couch in Warband. It's too easy in Bannerlord. I think what Charlini means is most of the mechanics are not properly balanced with regard to cav.

Yeah I'm oftenly misunderstood given that my english isn't the best(Not my primary language). When speaking about mechanics for all 3 classes before 'poorly implemented' or whatever I said, I meant strictly that they have some broken aspect or lack of counterplay which makes them malfunction in comparison to the original intention when implementing them to the game. This makes some mechanics be absurdly stronger than others and that's why the game is currently unbalanced af, and almost unplayable if you take it serious(that's why in the end you end up limiting classes, sad part is that you're limiting yourself to not play something broken, but end up playing something just slightly less broken), we just need proper patches regarding this topic in the end.

Yeah most of the classes have had everything that made them broken and annoying in Warband and had that ramped up to 100. Cav don't get reared hitting walls, are megatanky, knock you down at a walk, move you around when running up to you, and can permacouch. Archers are lasers across the map and can shoot around your shield regardless of angle. Infantry throwing weapons are more accurate than ever and do more damage, their shields don't break, and most of the good inf classes have mega armour that cause a lot of hits to bounce. (Obviously inf get the **** end of things mostly still though)

And why not just **** off if you're not playing Bannerlord? Me and the lads are not coming on your Warband threads specially when I know **** bout Warband Native scene, so why are you coming here lads? Just to boost your post count if so idk go boost it on some music threads or smth. Y'all saying that best warband players like ya will trash us, so we offer your boy gibby a fair match 2x bo3 without and with rules we can do it even today/tomorrow just to show you guys that you're not really the best players on Bannerlord just because you were great in Warband. We do not really care about our titles on our thread, we are just the best without titles because we won with pretty much everyone if some1 is really triggered about those 10 letters o in the name of our thread or just can't stand that someone is better - go ahead beat us and you'll be the BeSt Eu ClAn, great to see that this title hurts your Warband asses.
And why not just wait for TW to fix the game balance and combatwise if they someday do
You just answered your question. So if Taleworlds are not taking any steps to balance Bannerlord - is community forbidden to balance them by making the rules? Nope. We're constantly asking leaders of the clans that we fight against about ruleset we have(for most of them it's fine and balanced and they're fine with them), but still you guys are acusing us that we make rules under ourselves? Pathetic.

Annoucment for all of native boys here thinking that they're better than us.
If you're so tough, then that you gotta show me. Make some native coalition against us or something.
And "trash us" just keep in mind
2x BO3 one with rules second one without rules

Back
Top Bottom