Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Users who are viewing this thread

Afaik, if you lead an army with other clans. The number of loot, prisoners and possible recruits after a battle come down to your share of participation in the battle. If you do the majority of the killing, you get the most. The AI parties already make use of their share. It's a bit annoying to see so many "free" troops let go, but I end up just cherry pick the "good" troops and dish out between parties in the army that need replenishment.
That's right, the mechanics are currently that, but I consider that if you discard recruits, prisoners or loot, all these "leftovers" can be distributed among the AI, so that they can be better used after a battle.

What's hilarious is that Total War games have 100 times more in-depth and interesting diplomacy than Bannerlord.

As someone who's played total war games for almost 20 years the diplomacy in that is also pretty bad- with the possible exception of three kingdoms- I will admit there are at least a few more features to it (trade agreements, non aggression pacts, alliances), but I wouldn't exactly call it in depth.

Still, it's a direction I'd like to see explored more, especially if they give minor factions more to do.

Gonna be real interesting on here on December 1st when we still dont have a live 1.2 update.
And then it's surprising that the developers don't want to give an estimate...

Waiting for your package with a gun is not the best way to motivate the postman to deliver it to you :roll:

Waiting for your package with a gun is not the best way to motivate the postman to deliver it to you :roll:
This is sort of irrelevant. I feel I am justified in my annoyance. I only bought this game cause it had cheats for console. As per the video update in June.

You may say there is no onus on TW to make it abundantly clear to non nerd pc players that the youtube update video in June did not mean that those features were part of the game. However, when I saw that video, as a reasonable, not completely dumb human being who is not a gaming nerd, I bought the game thinking and because it had cheats (for console). When this was not the case, every day feels like a day too long.

Earlier in this thread, a TW employee even admitted that there could have been more obvious signposting that the features in the 1.2 update vid in June were not live and would not be for some time.

Fair, but in this example, the package was delayed for a good couple of months and the tracking link has the same "at facilities" update from a couple months ago.

How far has you trying to stroke the devs egos gotten you? 5 months after they advertise and they still got shills like you being taleworlds apologists.

Is this out yet? Been ages since I last played.
Nope
This is sort of irrelevant. I feel I am justified in my annoyance. I only bought this game cause it had cheats for console. As per the video update in June.

You may say there is no onus on TW to make it abundantly clear to non nerd pc players that the youtube update video in June did not mean that those features were part of the game. However, when I saw that video, as a reasonable, not completely dumb human being who is not a gaming nerd, I bought the game thinking and because it had cheats (for console). When this was not the case, every day feels like a day too long.

Earlier in this thread, a TW employee even admitted that there could have been more obvious signposting that the features in the 1.2 update vid in June were not live and would not be for some time.
Literally the most recent comments on that yt video are people who just bought the game asking why cheats wont work.

Im starting to think you are a developer. You show up when someone criticizes bannerlord

If you going to claim a game is dead, there shouldn't be anyone left playing. Not a game that on the top 100 list over games played on Steam, of which the list at mostly dominated by mmo/multiplayer games.

Want to see a dead game? Try Redfall.... 29 players right now...

Your idea of dead is a strange one...

Developers we need answers, where is the update promised for this month? Will it only come out next year? If it's not possible to launch this month, at least let us know, we need information.

How far has you trying to stroke the devs egos gotten you? 5 months after they advertise and they still got shills like you being taleworlds apologists.
He is doing it for credit with the devs. I'm sure we will see a post soon asking for a minor change to a sword skin or banner colour...

Back
Top Bottom