Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm with you. Considering they havent even put 1.2.5 into beta yet, I dont think itll go live this month. Total ineptitude at taleworlds.
Well they said November, but if they don't release it this month as they promised they'll lose a ton of players and reputation so I doubt they'd lie about the release date

When are these coming to Console it's been 4 months 😫 companion limit needs raising. The banners of former created kingdoms need to not show the same as the player. Even if the cheat menu dropped without all the other stuff I would be happy for now
Only thing we're told is a new beta patch releasing in November. They're not turning the current beta version (which has been in beta for ~5months) into the stable 'official' version.
Sounds like we're back to same format of early access+beta+EAbeta; already 1 year past official release.

Does it really matter when the update comes ? They won't add anything new or significant to the flavor of the game, it's the same when it released in EA and it will be the same with the next patch. And you know what i mean, the lack of depth in diplomacy, court intrigue, random event, boring city management(you cant govern your own cities and castles wtf).

The only thing worth playing in the game are the battles and they ARE fun, combined with the lackluster character development it actually goes pretty well, but that can't carry the game alone, i mean look at the player base on steam, true there are thousands playing it but it drops in the statistics.

Only thing we're told is a new beta patch releasing in November. They're not turning the current beta version (which has been in beta for ~5months) into the stable 'official' version.
Sounds like we're back to same format of early access+beta+EAbeta; already 1 year past official release.
They said it would release to LIVE in november. That's why I say I'm not hopeful since they haven't released 1.2.5 beta.

To be fair they said it would go live in November, after the new beta patch hahahahaha. Obviously with timings now this seems ridiculous.

Does it really matter when the update comes ? They won't add anything new or significant to the flavor of the game, it's the same when it released in EA and it will be the same with the next patch. And you know what i mean, the lack of depth in diplomacy, court intrigue, random event, boring city management(you cant govern your own cities and castles wtf).

The only thing worth playing in the game are the battles and they ARE fun, combined with the lackluster character development it actually goes pretty well, but that can't carry the game alone, i mean look at the player base on steam, true there are thousands playing it but it drops in the statistics.
Console players are starving. I know you hate us but if I'm going to be a bit selfish (well, speaking from the many console players' perspective), some solidarity would maybe help. If pc players aren't bothered, then TW will simply put the console players' interests on the back burner and label it as 'not a priority' at the moment. We need allies XD . Just for cheats really.

As mentioned earlier - resolving all the fixes we identified during the tests.

We do have this in the backlog, though it is not a current priority.

Not today.
This 'not today.' And 'when its ready' rhetoric I don't believe lands very well. If you were replying to complaints 1 week after releasing the first beta patch then it would be fair enough to answer with this kind of sass. However, it is just not a good look.

And yes, 'sergeant, knight etc' if you are licking your lips and going to tell me I'm a whinging loser who doesn't understand game development I don’t really care. We know its taking an age, especially for console players.

You will come to the defence of TW only to ask a few posts later for some weird obscure tiny alteration in the game. It feels like you defend TW only to get clout or credence to then ask for a weird obscure update, which completely ignores the interests of a large swathe of players, consisting of every console player as well.

As mentioned earlier - resolving all the fixes we identified during the tests.

We do have this in the backlog, though it is not a current priority.

Not today.
Nice, well I hope yous manage to implement correctly the features and genetics (for family dynasty), and make the dynasty system important

Stopped playing because something are really a turn off the way they're now

@Duh_TaleWorlds 1 Billion denars in 1100 days, no exploits, command console, cheats, smithing on the beta branch. Can I get my Forum banner now, or a better cookie?
XJEof.jpg

It's been almost 4 years since the game was released. Bannerlord is still in early access. The worst game development process I've ever seen in my life.

It's been almost 4 years since the game was released. Bannerlord is still in early access. The worst game development process I've ever seen in my life.

Early access and release two different things. If you go by release, its been out for about 1 year, and one month.

Bethseda spent over half a decade on create an awesome door simulator... If Bannerlord is the worst you seen, you haven't seen much tbh -)

Early access and release two different things. If you go by release, its been out for about 1 year, and one month.

Bethseda spent over half a decade on create an awesome door simulator... If Bannerlord is the worst you seen, you haven't seen much tbh -)
It's been 4 years since the game was released. bannerlord was announced in 2012 :smile:) I recently played Baldurs Gate 3 , which has been in development for 6 years. So yeah I've seen enough

Nice, well I hope yous manage to implement correctly the features and genetics (for family dynasty), and make the dynasty system important

Stopped playing because something are really a turn off the way they're now
If you want a family dynasty game play crusader kings

It's been 4 years since the game was released. bannerlord was announced in 2012 :smile:) I recently played Baldurs Gate 3 , which has been in development for 6 years. So yeah I've seen enough

Again... Early access and official release, two different things... Maybe you should go back and read the release notes?

If you want a family dynasty game play crusader kings
Thats not the point. Why even make a family tree if the game never progress's to the point where you can play as your son or even your grandson? Spoiler alert: You never do as you'll have beaten the game before that even happens

Back
Top Bottom