Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Users who are viewing this thread

This should be introduced. Even some mods considered official. Certainly, modders would like to contribute to the game (by the way, small financial earnings)

Co-op should be introduced to the campaign even as a paid add-on. People would certainly support such an idea.
Time should be stopped with a limit of a minute or two where there is an automatic restart. Time should fly all the time in slow motion (acceleration only with the consent of the other player). The difficulty level is slightly higher, of course, because a possible alliance of 2 players would be stronger.
When two players are in cities or inventory time automatically pauses indefinitely.

(and this editor so that you can create an additional culture or possibly a wife or brother)
This has been asked many many many times and the answer from Taleworlds is either no or we don't know how to do that properly. People can keep asking but Taleworlds is been very adamant about not adding this feature. Frankly I just think they don't know how to do it without causing a lot of issues ie they're concerned about causing a cluster****.

I'm even in favor of making paid dlc or a place where players can pay subsidies. Nothing motivates or gives you an opportunity like money.

This has been asked many many many times and the answer from Taleworlds is either no or we don't know how to do that properly. People can keep asking but Taleworlds is been very adamant about not adding this feature. Frankly I just think they don't know how to do it without causing a lot of issues ie they're concerned about causing a cluster****.
I believe Armagan himself even said something similar a while before the early access release, in that they tried implementing co-op for this game but it was too much of a headache. I have 0 programming knowledge & experience, but I imagine that they would either have to make the game turn-based (like HoMM?) or make it similar to how battles work in Bannerlord Online where you wait an x amount of time before each battle while time still moves in the overworld (which would cause a ton of other issues).

Still waiting for them to finish this update after 3 months(maybe 2 1/2). For the future, they should separate mp updates & sp updates. Mp is DEAD on consoles at least on Xbox. And no cash grab pay to win strat gonna save it taleworlds.

This last update brought a new bug. Whenever a single party besieges a settlement, no ally army goes to it's defence, no matter how long the siege takes. They simply ignore the siege. No issues when an enemy army besieges.

This last update brought a new bug. Whenever a single party besieges a settlement, no ally army goes to it's defence, no matter how long the siege takes. They simply ignore the siege. No issues when an enemy army besieges.
Not sure I understand. This makes it too easy as the player?

I believe Armagan himself even said something similar a while before the early access release, in that they tried implementing co-op for this game but it was too much of a headache. I have 0 programming knowledge & experience, but I imagine that they would either have to make the game turn-based (like HoMM?) or make it similar to how battles work in Bannerlord Online where you wait an x amount of time before each battle while time still moves in the overworld (which would cause a ton of other issues).
Some modders made time still going in overworld but this make you need to rebalance everything. I think problem of Co-op is balanceing.

Preferably, but this is beta and since there are national holidays after next week Tuesday, it is better to get it out now, get opinions, ideally respond to the most urgent issues that are discovered over the weekend and leave you all with something nice.
Do you know when the update will be released to consoles?

It may be the bug of siege fortification advantage being given to the the attacker for normal battle outside of siege (not sure what to call this for AI), causing the AI to be afraid to attack (because the AI cheats and always know the Auto Calc power). They said they fixed this but.... sometimes these things need multiple fix attempts. I have noticed for a couple main versions now, AI clans are not good at breaking siege and are generally less effective and slower to do anything (accept very large (near 1k) armies doing chain siege), but I don't think it is any intentional changes.

Back
Top Bottom