Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Users who are viewing this thread

anyone else getting a bug where it constantly kicks your companions out of their party roles ? this is really annoying
Yeah I've reported it, seems to be related to companions or you being knocked out *mostly* though there's other triggers I can't figure out

noticed another bug. the bug exists again when a kingdom you are a merc with is "no longer at war with the forest peoples" then it kicked me out of a castle under siege...

Color me impressed. This update gives me a bit of hope for the future of Bannerlord.

It feels like somebody at TW finally sat down and played their game for once. Stuff like kingdom destruction and removal the need to sit on your arse in town to get your wife pregnant is a good indicator that TW started to pay attention to at least some basics of gamedesign.

5-6 more patches like this, and Bannerlord could actually become an enjoyable experience.

They didn't even have to play the game though.

Just by looking at which mods people were downloading would give them a clue.

They didn't even have to play the game though.

Just by looking at which mods people were downloading would give them a clue.
Well it's hilarious because everyone is exacerbated by the idea of formation targeting while it has existed for years now in Warband mods, it's like Bannerlord did all the job backwards, first they made the game and then they started planning on important features.

Awesome new update! Unfortunately game crashes with mod configuration menu (and therefore no mods that require this can be used). Will wait for a patch to play

I don't know if someone had a simmilar issue on Steam - just downloaded the beta, the game just won't start after clicking "Play" on launcher. Steam button just goes back to green after few seconds. Vanilla game, zero mods.

First and foremost, good job TW, really appriciated this one. And you can see from my comment history that i was an avid critic. This update really surprised and made me happy.

How much time does it take untill we see the updates to beta to be integrated to the main version on average?

Back
Top Bottom