Beta Patch Notes e1.7.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Everything is getting so dark.
Gasp...
Somebody hold me and tell me that 1.7.3 is going to be amazing..
Cough...
Tell me about the updated goat pixels.

1.7.3 won´t be another hotfix, sleep tight my frog!

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Last edited:
Is anyone else experiencing a consistent crash on loading of the game or saves? It keeps crashing on during or before the game loads, I usually get a dx11 error. Sometimes if my drivers need updates it crashes but this is some completely different error.
After trying reinstalling drivers and my Image Sharpening was already disabled in Nvidia control panel, the error occurs "Direct3D 11 device has been removed or reset" restart doesn't fix the issue. I've rolled back to 1.7.1 for now and it is loading properly.

Bug report 1.7.2
When I applied to a king to become his feudatory and received the soldiers and weapons he had given me, my game would collapse.

I was thinking that the looong delay, lack of communication, and lack of gameplay progress we had from January to March 15 was a one-off thing, maybe due to holidays, but now it appears to be a repeating issue. Month and a week and no patch.

What's the go? Why is progress slowing down?

We're going to actually see a feature in this patch, right?

I got it from the horse's mouth...since all the in game characters have gotten old by now (after 57 years of game development), TW is giving up on feasts, they are introducing Bingo instead!

JNwyMMt.jpg

I was thinking that the looong delay, lack of communication, and lack of gameplay progress we had from January to March 15 was a one-off thing, maybe due to holidays, but now it appears to be a repeating issue. Month and a week and no patch.
It´s a repeating issue since the first half year after EA access.

Remember the "but after the refactor patches will speed up" fairy tale stories? Seems like they can pull like one good patch in half year and we got 1.7.0 in december so we should be close to next real patch.

Back
Top Bottom