Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4

Users who are viewing this thread

I've noticed changes to the Sturgian troop tree (there might be changes to others too) and their armors. From what I understand you did so in order to balance the armor tiers and stats but I can't help myself but the changes to to "aestetics" of the troop gear now look kind of out of place. For example the Sturgian druizhnik:

Crush Through:
Increased crush through energy threshold.
Made it slightly easier to crush through with 2h maces in relation to the energy threshold change.

Seriously, you put this at the begining of the MP so you can just laugh at us in our faces or something?

Crush through does not have any RNG. It is simply does it meet the threshold requirements or doesn't it. The increased threshold means that it will be harder to get crush through.
what im saying is that it punishes you for a good action, and the fact that it sometimes blocks and it sometimes crushes through "in the moment" feels like RNG, and if you look at my previous post I talked about the threshold requirements as calculations, but the fact is that this feature shouldn't exist, it takes away skill and at the very least should be reserved for only twohanded maces and hammers though I would like to see it completely removed

Seriously, you put this at the begining of the MP so you can just laugh at us in our faces or something?
Bro they just need to give private servers, im so ****ing tired of relying on them to fix multiplayer. And just a question how would you feel about a boycott of the multiplayer?

Bro they just need to give private servers, im so ****ing tired of relying on them to fix multiplayer. And just a question how would you feel about a boycott of the multiplayer?
Honestly yes, but I would just ask for private servers though, I don't care about the MP devs since they don't care about us, I just plain want custom servers and let us do what we have to do, and they can stay with their ego trips with declining players

At this point most people have completely left multiplayer and only play singleplayer, hell im about to be one of those people soon, and unless mods start being released then im just going to leave completely.
Im your regular SP only player have like 300 hours in MP warband most i remember is spinning around with no shirt trying to block somebody's attack and hopping on in battle with my friends

from playing I notice the 'herd' speed penalty is a lot more now which is more realistic. However I think this now imbalanced against the 'Overburdened' meaning that it is far more penalizing to have a herd than it is to be overburdended.

from playing I notice the 'herd' speed penalty is a lot more now which is more realistic. However I think this now imbalanced against the 'Overburdened' meaning that it is far more penalizing to have a herd than it is to be overburdended.
How overburdened are you talking about, though? Its not a flat penalty. It ranges from a barely noticeable slowdown if you're just a little bit over the limit up to barely being able to move at all if you're way over.

This is an amazing patch.
Big nerf to imperial lamellar and it seems battanian armour is the new meta.
And finally a nerf to rough tied bracers !
I'd like to see best armours to be the heaviest , so that other options favour athletics builds ( which is not currently the case with gloves/boots etc )
Thanks for this TW , already started a campaign as bandit lord :- >

Wrapped Shoes took a nerf too, which means early game looter income is significantly decreased.

Very good update, am looking forward to trying this out in the near future. Also, one thing I noticed is that any Castle will now have a Stash...does this also mean that if you put food in it, the Castle will draw from it when stocks are low, or is it just storage like the Town Stash? Even if not, it's nice to have an additional option for item storage. Thank you again for the big update TW.

This is an amazing patch.
Big nerf to imperial lamellar and it seems battanian armour is the new meta.
And finally a nerf to rough tied bracers !
I'd like to see best armours to be the heaviest , so that other options favour athletics builds ( which is not currently the case with gloves/boots etc )
Thanks for this TW , already started a campaign as bandit lord :- >
Can someone make youtube video with the best armors now?

Sieges has extremely fast siege machinery built up speeds, for example preparation fase and built time take less than 2 seconds, should be an error of implementation of the perka with siege workshop bonus.

Back
Top Bottom