Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4

Users who are viewing this thread

I've noticed changes to the Sturgian troop tree (there might be changes to others too) and their armors. From what I understand you did so in order to balance the armor tiers and stats but I can't help myself but the changes to to "aestetics" of the troop gear now look kind of out of place. For example the Sturgian druizhnik:

the new shoulderpads look so awful, I hate those with all my life. They look like they're hanging there because of magic or just floating in the air, what are they held to?

Does anyone else noticed a change on tooltip text. It hurts to read. It looks faded, washed-out, decolored... Just look at the comparison:

image.png

Im your regular SP only player have like 300 hours in MP warband most i remember is spinning around with no shirt trying to block somebody's attack and hopping on in battle with my friends
im the complete opposite, I spent maybe 3000 hours in multiplayer and 500 in singleplayer. In multiplayer I was a pub, in a regiment and in the competitive community and when TW needs to start listening to people like myself about multiplayer, they just go back down into the sewer where their creative ideas stem from.

im the complete opposite, I spent maybe 3000 hours in multiplayer and 500 in singleplayer. In multiplayer I was a pub, in a regiment and in the competitive community and when TW needs to start listening to people like myself about multiplayer, they just go back down into the sewer where their creative ideas stem from.
Hahahahaha well i guess we're polar opposites i was more of a casual MP player and still am and that is one of the things i hate the most about bannerlord MP trying to play casually without a group of friends with no customisation is not fun i played a bit earlier without my friends and i realised that with nobody to play or chat with all i did have a soulless game the most fun is when im paired up against non-toxic decent players im pretty decent at combat so i dont constantly get yelled at for "hacking"

Hahahahaha well i guess we're polar opposites i was more of a casual MP player and still am and that is one of the things i hate the most about bannerlord MP trying to play casually without a group of friends with no customisation is not fun i played a bit earlier without my friends and i realised that with nobody to play or chat with all i did have a soulless game the most fun is when im paired up against non-toxic decent players im pretty decent at combat so i dont constantly get yelled at for "hacking"
honestly I think that if multiplayer had battle then it would be fun for everyone, because even though there might be some tryhards. Alot of the casuals would be able to band together and use teamwork to defeat the enemies, while for us tryhards it would be a good challenge. Honestly when it comes to multiplayer I feel like Taleworlds forgot about the teamwork aspect and just adjust everything in aspect of the individual

honestly I think that if multiplayer had battle then it would be fun for everyone, because even though there might be some tryhards. Alot of the casuals would be able to band together and use teamwork to defeat the enemies, while for us tryhards it would be a good challenge. Honestly when it comes to multiplayer I feel like Taleworlds forgot about the teamwork aspect and just adjust everything in aspect of the individual
Feel you there bro im not on any side I think im in the middle but a lean towards casual and a battle mode would allow me to actually play casual

lovely update :love: i'm eager to hop in and try it out!

Any ET on the fixes to the dinasty? Like your children not being able to lead armies or the innability to select one of your child as heir when your main character dies?

How overburdened are you talking about, though? Its not a flat penalty. It ranges from a barely noticeable slowdown if you're just a little bit over the limit up to barely being able to move at all if you're way over.
I cant remember the exact numbers but in the following ranges. I had a large capicity (15-20k) and maybe 20-25k of stuff. The penalty is a fraction compared to say an extra 100 horses with a 150 man party which would give a far bigger penalty.

Can you try validating the game files?
Hey can you find out what is up with the 300 skill trade perk, no skill perks go above 275 however there is trade perk at 300 yet it can be accessed or viewed, not sure if blocked by character or if because it shouldn't be there. Hopefully it is everything has a price or whoever worked that tree has really killed trading high end

Back
Top Bottom