Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4

Users who are viewing this thread

Nice to see at least some of the scouting perk bonuses are working and visible in party speed information.

A couple of oddities:

In the party screen, re-ordering troops is now a little more awkward; the 'true' position of the cursor and where it wants to insert/'drop' a troop type isn't the same as the visible cursor (it's a bit below).

In the inventory screen, when flicking through the names of your party, the names of companions and members of your family who are NOT currently in your party are included (including infants), but the individuals displayed are those actually in your party. Infact the order when moving through the names is the same as the 'character skills' order (spouse, family, companions in order acquired), not the party order.

Last edited:
By the way, I see big changes in Sturgian troop tree, but can't find any notifications about it in a patchnote.

In the inventory screen, when flicking through the names of your party, the names of companions and members of your family who are NOT currently in your party are included (including infants), but the individuals displayed are those actually in your party. Infact the order when moving through the names is the same as the 'character skills' order (spouse, family, companions in order acquired), not the party order.
This is known, we're preparing a hotfix as I'm typing this.

From the Patchnotes: Most troops now use different armour pieces that are balanced for their tier and troop type.
By the way, I see big changes in Sturgian troop tree, but can't find any notifications about it in a patchnote.
I think this is the reason. They have rebelanced many units but i thinkt they should have said a bit more about the exact changes(or atleast give some examples)

Holly **** those ammount of perks!!! does that mean that, when the 1.5.4 goes into main branch, all the perks will be officially done?
EDIT: also what about Engineering skills? when they will be implemented? any idea? and in Patch notes there are "added trade perks" i though trade perks were implemented already...

Holly **** those ammount of perks!!! does that mean that, when the 1.5.4 goes into main branch, all the perks will be officially done?
Probably not these will be fleshed out with the next 2 to 3 updates but this is a big step this is a great after a day of college update for me though just booting up my PC

Back
Top Bottom