Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you playing an older save? It used to be possible to have a merc clan become vassal if you'd charmed them into flipping sides and that status persists.
I think this save was started late under 1.5.2, a day or so before 1.5.3 was released. Not seen it happen before.

@Callum
There is a plan to put online multiplayer servers for this beta patch?
I think it would be good to try these update to the AI combat in the captain mode and the improvement on the maps.
Also any news about the new captain mode maps?

Very good job guys! Finally some quest focus and so many perks! Also love the fact that you're building some more unique scenes! Only one thing, was'nt this the patch that was gonna introduce the big Captain mode re-balance and new maps?

Also, I'll put a full bug report in the bug section but when you lock food items, you can't take them with the Take All Loot button. You have to manually click. Not a big issue, but noticeable.
We're trying to replicate this but it's not happening. Are the steps:
- Lock an item on the right side (let's say grain)
- Click "Take all" on the left side
- Grain item on the left side is not transferring to the right side.

Did I understand you correctly?
I looked for your report in the technical support section and couldn't find it. Can you post it's link here or open a new bug report under https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?forums/singleplayer.658/ with more detail it would be a great help. Thank you.

We're trying to replicate this but it's not happening. Are the steps:
- Lock an item on the right side (let's say grain)
- Click "Take all" on the left side
- Grain item on the left side is not transferring to the right side.

Did I understand you correctly?

Yes. And I'm making the bug report shortly; I was trying to find a situation where I could reproduce it and record, so you could see the steps I've taken.

I have to admit the 1.5.4 patch is one of the best looking patches I have seen in a while. Really interested to see how the new perks turn out. Hopefully once all the perks are done they can look at leveling again and maybe go back and fix the perks that are not working correctly like Yadomejutsu from the two handed tree. Also some perks need to be reevaluated so that they apply to the player, nothing sucks more to reach skill 100+ in something to find it only applies to governors!

First things first. This is not a complain. Its just a hilarious bug that will be fixed sooner or later.
Character creation in 1.5.4 is a great improvement. But NPC faces in 1.5.4 are really messed up. To a degree, where I just looked over available companions and couldn´t hold myself. They were always a little weird but now... Thats next level.

So I finally see that the "tactics" perks should be implemented/fixed.

I launch the game, and discover the pre-battle orders/placement perk has been removed completely instead of being implemented.

What a disappointment. It doesn't make sense to me to see my men and the formations all over the place on top of each other at the start of every single battle. It is not just immersion breaking, it is more cumbersome and annoying to fix during the actual battle.

Also it is already in place for sieges, I have literally no idea as of why it can't be done during map battles.

Back
Top Bottom