Beta Patch Notes e1.5.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Notables still getting lost everyday in my games, doesnt matter if i start a new game or continue an old one, i dont know whats causing this but its kinda game breaking, please do something about this as fast as possible.

Notables still getting lost everyday in my games, doesnt matter if i start a new game or continue an old one, i dont know whats causing this but its kinda game breaking, please do something about this as fast as possible.
I think that's intentional, they'll get replaced over time.

If that was a game breaking bug TW would have fixed that a long time ago, no? to be fair though, ladders are still broken.

Awesome! Glad to see a new Beta patch dropped, I’m looking forward to doing some testing!

A couple things jumped out:

-We can talk to prisoners! This is great I hope this means we can try and persuade them to our cause as this seems like the best time to gently pressure a noble to join you. If they say “no” you can proceed with torture. Will be convenient to locate clan leaders captured by your allies and find them in whatever dungeon they were deposited. Especially when those clan leaders were part of a mega-army you just defeated. You could never try and persuade previously. This is a game changer for rulers imo.

Find my daughter quest gives scout experience to the dispatched companion....Sorry, but I had to laugh when I saw this, as currently all NPC Party leaders and Caravan leaders are not gaining scout experience. I’ve had NPCs lead groups for years and remain at 0 Scout skill.

In general however, it will be very nice if dispatching companions on quests becomes a viable means of leveling their skills. Lots of potential.
All the prisoners will say is they're not allowed talk to you. Maybe this means they're working on adding more dialogue options? let's hope they do.

I think that's intentional, they'll get replaced over time.

If that was a game breaking bug TW would have fixed that a long time ago, no? to be fair though, ladders are still broken.

i havent seen any of them get replaced so far... and ive seen villages left with no notables at all.

I love the new Sheep changes ! I've been waiting for updated sheep textures since the launch. They look so cute now, thanks TW!

In 1.5.1 (no point in moving to 1.5.2, 0 useful changes anyway) I have so many villages with only 1 notable, that it gets irritating.
Yes, I opted into the beta just to get my game up to date. I played for 10 minutes to check out the new sheep models and crafting icons, I tried to look for the new Battanian armour but I could find it, then I stopped playing. Just going to wait for the next patch which I think will be a meaty one.

Yes, I opted into the beta just to get my game up to date. I played for 10 minutes to check out the new sheep models and crafting icons, I tried to look for the new Battanian armour but I could find it, then I stopped playing. Just going to wait for the next patch which I think will be a meaty one.
You should have tried hooked spears. It's the most fun thing in the game.

Are they like separated weapon?
I'm also looking into this =D

I remember seeing hooks as an attachment when I last did a crafting run, so I am wondering if they implemented the function through that?
If so, is there (or will there be) an icon to show what weapons can dismount?

Last edited:
Are they like separated weapon?
As far as I experimented it only works with polearms that has hook wings as their guard part. Such as this one:
HOOK1.png

I don't know if crafted ones work but they probably do since you can craft this exact weapon.

The game has been crashing consistently when I enter a battle between two armies since 1.5.0. Is anyone else encountering this? I have no mods installed if its any help.

Back
Top Bottom