Beta Patch Notes e1.5.2

Users who are viewing this thread

As far as I experimented it only works with polearms that has hook wings as their guard part. Such as this one:
HOOK1.png

I don't know if crafted ones work but they probably do since you can craft this exact weapon.
Thank you! And what effect shall I aquire with them? Do they drop the horsemen off the saddle or something?

You need to ask the creator of the mod, no one here will have any idea
I created the mod. Just xml editing. I made edits to settlements, npccharacters, items, conversations, lords, cultures, kingdoms.

It was all working fine until this update. Now, it's broke. I'm attempting to break it up into multiple mods to see if i can figure out what broke.

Was hoping it did the same to somebody else that could tell me what happened to theirs

I created the mod. Just xml editing. I made edits to settlements, npccharacters, items, conversations, lords, cultures, kingdoms.

It was all working fine until this update. Now, it's broke. I'm attempting to break it up into multiple mods to see if i can figure out what broke.

Was hoping it did the same to somebody else that could tell me what happened to theirs
You'll need to review the change log to see where it suggests changes to assets/configurations that you are modding. Otherwise, definitely need to be able to revert individually each of the areas you're modding and see which work ok modded and which don't.

But worth noting that as an early access game, this is going to happen repeatedly until formal release - particularly (but not only) on the beta branch, where new bugs may also be introduced which may impact (or be triggered by) your mods.

You'll need to review the change log to see where it suggests changes to assets/configurations that you are modding. Otherwise, definitely need to be able to revert individually each of the areas you're modding and see which work ok modded and which don't.

But worth noting that as an early access game, this is going to happen repeatedly until formal release - particularly (but not only) on the beta branch, where new bugs may also be introduced which may impact (or be triggered by) your mods.

Yeah, I understand the beta thing. Doesn't make it less frustrating.

But, I will look the change log over again. Thanks

Some bugs in 1.5.2
- Can't see my party numbers.
- Can't see my player icon on the map when moving the camera far away.
unknown.png
You may have noticed this by now, but this reoccurs whenever you run the game, but is resolved if you save and reload within a session. Oddly.

Have you ever installed a modification to that save or to the game itself? Or is it a new game from scratch?
The issue looks like it is originated from a modded game.
I have had many mods installed to the game, but I have removed them from the modules folder now so there shouldn't be any in the save game. I think some of the mods I installed also replaced files in the Sandbox and SandboxCore modules, but I'm pretty sure I removed them and reaquired them by verifying the game files. I'll do a clean reinstall and try a new game and see if the crash persists.

EDIT: I should also mention that I deleted the Configs folder in ProgramData as I saw some remnants of a mod I used a long time ago.

• An option to disable map notifications was added

Map notifications (war and peace) not working.
Where this option?

Children still in holding.

I am not getting map notifications on a loaded save anymore.
New game works. Is there a command to enable them ?
Can't see the campaign options on loaded game : (

EDIT : NVM i just found the menu through escape , lmao

Gotta say i see some FPS improvements everything is on HIGH except shadows and particles and i run on 50-60 FPS. BUT i still get some stutters on the world map and when fighting.

Stutters are happening often at the first battle after i launch a game, they appear when i am near enemy troops and when i start swinging my weapons at them and they at me and my soldiers as well. After the first few battles the stutters are usually gone but now and then they still happen.

Also my troops will sit in place when i engage the bandit leader in a bandit camp after i chose the option "I don't duel brigands." This is an old bug one i thought it was fixed, i haven't used this option not to duel the boss in months.

Did anyone also not get included in kingdom decision? Pace/war declarations, settlement votings, policies... I get a notification but voting screen never opens in native 1.5.2

edit: Enable Right Side Circle Map Notifications option should be ticked. 1.5.2 made it un-ticked and i did not realize.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom