Beta Patch Notes e1.5.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Let me guess, the last 2 pages of this thread are people arguing with a poster who's entire bannerlord posting history can be summed up by, "Waaa, waaa, waaa, waaa, sippy cup."
He’s more like an onion to me, multilayered, stings my eyes while I’m chopping him up, but I still want him to be part of the meal despite the painful process. There are others much worse than him. And to be fair I started the banter :grin:

While this maybe true, what is the rest doing? Of course each dev is working hard. But they dont´care about feedback.

I don´t think that the devs are the reason for this bad game, it´s a managment decision. And two dev´s try to get the best out of it, the rest is "just" working hard to do what their managers want.

TW wanted money, they got it. TW wants more money, they´ll get it with full release. So TW, as a company, says: "We don´t need depth, we need graphics, get the stuff somehow working we already have so we can release it to get money again, we don´t need depth."

Also it´s not the job of the devs to speak to us, it´s the job of TW. What is Callum doing? Posting patch notes, that´s all.

Is there a SINGLE word from TW on all of those AI issues (Combat/Campaign)? Did they say something about the smithing? Oh wait...they did weeks ago. Did they change anything?

There are so many good threads here with good suggetions, but nobody cares.

A lot of people asked TW to at least STICKY the perk thread, did they care? ONE fan of the game did a lot of work to summarize all of those infos in this thread, did they care?

Everyone who plays this game should know how bad it feels to unlock a non working perk. New players should be aware that a lot of the perks don´t work! You want this "+1 comp" perk.....I have bad news for you. But don´t tell new players before the 2 hour refund frame is over...it´s money...

A sold copy is a sold copy, doesn´t matter if it works after 2 hours ingame time.

Of course I agree that the games lack depth. I think it is more they chose that "depth can wait" in favor of "Let's try to get the core mechanics working". And of course it doesn't seem like they want to make the perk information available to all. In fact it seems like in general most of them don't want to touch on the topic of perks at all. I wish I had some support from TW in terms of keeping this information available to all. So I can agree there.

However, I don't think it is worth this tirade against them. Patches and updates keep rolling in at a good pace and they are staying with the game. The perks keep coming, and yes some of them end up bugged and not working and others are added and not implemented. However, good progress is being made. The smithing is being worked on. They said at Gamescon ESO stream that smithing was being changed to involve player skill in some way. I'm hoping the time being taken is because they are entirely revamping the whole system, and how it works. Time will tell.

He’s more like an onion to me, multilayered, stings my eyes while I’m chopping him up, but I still want him to be part of the meal despite the painful process. There are others much worse than him. And to be fair I started the banter :grin:
I hope I´m the onion you love the most out of all onions. :smile:

I hope I´m the onion you love the most out of all onions. :smile:
We gotta peel back a few more layers buddy, more of your constructive criticism and less unnecessary insulting the devs who are trying even if they aren’t perfect (makes it hard to agree with you when you finish criticism with insults). We’ll get there faster if there’s less noise to read through (I’m part of the problem too)

We gotta peel back a few more layers buddy, more of your constructive criticism and less unnecessary insulting the devs who are trying even if they aren’t perfect (makes it hard to agree with you when you finish criticism with insults). We’ll get there faster if there’s less noise to read through (I’m part of the problem too)
Agree. Always appreciate the criticism of game, features, and mechanics from @MostBlunted but the pointed attacks at devs and TW are not necessary.

Dear devs, when will you fix "save failed" error? I still cant play bannerlord since 1.4.2 patch. in 1.4.1 everything was ok. I heard many players have same issue.

I wonder when the performance problems with Battanian castles sieges will be fixed. How can I wage wars against Battanians with this?

@MArdA TaleWorlds do you have any info on that by any chance?

Last edited:
two of my companions whom I've assigned as "surgeon and quartermaster" have died in a battle and now I cannot assign any other companion in these positions since they (both the quartermaster and surgeon clan roles) don't even show up on the list at all.
Anyone else facing a similar bug?

two of my companions whom I've assigned as "surgeon and quartermaster" have died in a battle and now I cannot assign any other companion in these positions since they (both the quartermaster and surgeon clan roles) don't even show up on the list at all.
Anyone else facing a similar bug?
I do, and in my case it did not even require the death of anyone, but simply the assignment of my brother to a party of its own in an army, and since then I have not been able to reassign the role.

Back
Top Bottom