Beta Patch Notes e1.5.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Please, fix OP archers and fix cavalry.
They already nerfed acrchers, but sadly they nerfed everyone else (in AI behavior) too.
Just like I said making archers suck more won't to anything to make Cav and infantry suck less.
Now everything's a lil more sucky and you're still not happy
They need to sort out damage/armor and "fight more gooder" stuff

This ignores the massive pressure from the community to get Bannerlord after waiting for so long. The constant “BaNnErLoRd WhEn” and requests for EA like the original, got us bannerlord on its anniversary. If they wanted our money they would have released much earlier and they wouldn’t have restarted development so many times.

I think TW "needed" money!
Otherwise this game would have been released 2022.
It is at most an EA Game with much problems and nearly any Progress in terms of features.

I think TW needed Money for their employees and some sells for more sponsors to show them "yes Bannerlord is our next big hit"

We wont see the next BIG update till christmas holidays bcs then the ppl buy more games.
Like they released patches at GC and after it it is quite

It´s an aplha...not a game. It´s one more step ahead than a tech demo .Call it like this :smile:

It´s worth 20€, that´s all. And it will leave alpha stage in 6 months.But modders will fix it...

They already nerfed acrchers, but sadly they nerfed everyone else (in AI behavior) too.
Just like I said making archers suck more won't to anything to make Cav and infantry suck less.
Now everything's a lil more sucky and you're still not happy
They need to sort out damage/armor and "fight more gooder" stuff

To be honest, as long as cavalry, infantry and archers get balanced and archers stop being the best way to go by far, I would be happy. Cavalry AI should get improved by sure, if it is enough to balance the game, then it would be great.

I find archers DPS pretty insane, but it is due to reloading speed which is almost non existent and for this reason archers are able to kill extremely fast. Anyway, if devs find better ways to balance the game which do not mean nerfing archers, it would be great too. I just want to play a balanced game and I think it is something pretty relevant in terms of we spend a lot of time playing battles and they should bebalanced, challenging and enjoyable but sadly they are not at all due to the fact about we can wreck the AI just getting some T5 archers.

Concerning the CK3 vs Bannerlord discussion:

Campaign: CK3 > Bannerlord
Wars and Battles: Bannerlord >> CK3
Overall: Bannerlord > CK3

On the other hand, I am currently playing and enjoying a lot CK3 because I find the current Bannerlord state not enjoyable due to archers and cavalry balancing. Battles are a strong point in every Mount & Battle tittle but in Bannerlord archers are ruinning the game for me, I simply do not enjoy fighting 1 minute battles where archers get tons of kills in seconds and battles are 0 challenging for this reason. It feels like playing with cheats.

Last edited:
Campaign: CK3 > Bannerlord
Wars and Battles: Bannerlord >> CK3
Overall: Bannerlord > CK3
Lol!

Battles and wars are so deep, thats why you "complain" about the balance when it comes down to archers.

This balance is awesome!

100 archers will beat 100 cav units (if not horse archers) any time...great balance.

100 cav archers will beat 500 inf any time of course. Because the balance is so good.

And who cares? Nobody!

I know I started the comparision but it doesn´t make sense. The only thing both games have in common is the setting.

If you go "deeper" you´ll notice one is a strategic complex game and one is CoD Bannerlord. You want to play Medieval battles? Go for Bannerlord! You want a game, go for CK3! And TW thinks that CoD Bannerlord will sell and it does...

Last edited:
It´s an aplha...not a game. It´s one more step ahead than a tech demo .Call it like this :smile:

It´s worth 20€, that´s all. And it will leave alpha stage in 6 months.But modders will fix it...

Man, I wish you were a technology demo..

Like "How can artificial intelligence achieve the worst evolution in unhealthy minds etc..." :smile:

Lol!

Battles and wars are so deep, thats why you "complain" about the balance when it comes down to archers.

This balance is awesome!

100 archers will beat 100 cav units (if not horse archers) any time...great balance.

100 cav archers will beat 500 inf any time of course. Because the balance is so good.

And who cares? Nobody!

Well, I am thinking with some perspective and assuming that Bannerlord will have better battle and war system when everything get fixed. I do agree with Bannerlord battles feel pretty bad currently because balancing, especially archers killing everything in seconds and cavalry AI.

I am saying that Bannerlord is better than CK3 assuming that these issues will get eventually fixed. I am also pretty frustrated about the archers issue but being fair, it looks like devs are working on it and they have improved the AI using shield wall but sadly, it has not been enough at all because archers are still pretty much killing machines. Hopefully we get some balancing and cav AI fixed soon.

Well, I am talking about Bannerlord will havea better battle and war system when everything get fixed. I do agree with Bannerlord battle system is pretty bad because balancing, especially archers killing everything in seconds and cavalry AI.

And it will get "fixed" because TW has already said that they know that the balance is broken, or?

They haven´t said a single word about the balance when it comes down to battles, they are fine with it.

Man, I wish you were a technology demo..

Like "How can artificial intelligence achieve the worst evolution in unhealthy minds etc..." :smile:

Man, I wish you have a single argument.

And it will get "fixed" because TW has already said that they know that the balance is broken, or?

Callum said some time ago that they are working on cav AI issue. Plus devs have improved the AI using shield wall trying to make archers less OP, so I am pretty sure that they are also working on it.

Callum said some time ago that they are working on cav AI issue. Plus devs have improved the AI using shield wall trying to make archers less OP, so I am pretty sure that they are also working on it.
Let´s hope they do, like this mod:

But they havent touched combat stuff in the last 12 (?) weeks.

Maybe all 3 ladders will be used in the next 5 months....

Let´s hope they do, like this mod:

But they havent touched combat stuff in the last 12 (?) weeks.

I have tested that mod and it really does not help at all with archers. Archers are still pretty much killing machines with this mod and wreck everything with easy. Not sure why people think that this mod helps...

I even uploaded some videos in this forum where archers were performing same or even better than in vanilla.

@MostBlunted
You seem to be thick as a brick, you are so sad man, ranting all the time about a game you seem to hate. Your CK3 Bannerlord comparison get old so quick, and the alternating they are lazy and want mods to fix the game, you have no ****in clue what you are talking about, which other games make an own game engine plus huge modding tools? Only two devs caring.. there is at least 6 actively involved with the community. No combat changes in 3 months.. are you kidding me they released 1.5 not long ago with new combat mechanics and a overhaul of a lot of parameters. Move on with your life, it's just sad to see a bitter knob keep complaining about the same stuff, nobody is forcing you to play.

@MostBlunted
You seem to be thick as a brick, you are so sad man, ranting all the time about a game you seem to hate.
Thanks, white knight!

Your CK3 Bannerlord comparison get old so quick, and the alternating they are lazy and want mods to fix the game, you have no ****in clue what you are talking about, which other games make an own game engine plus huge modding tools?

Should I really tell you what "other" games have their own game engine? You think this is something special?

I don´t want talk about other games anymore...

Only two devs caring.. there is at least 6 actively involved with the community.

Can you name them? I´m talking about SP. Please link it.

No combat changes in 3 months.. are you kidding me they released 1.5 not long ago with new combat mechanics and a overhaul of a lot of parameters. Move on with your life, it's just sad to see a bitter knob keep complaining about the same stuff, nobody is forcing you to play.
What changes are there?

I´ll move on with my life if this is your best "argument"...personal insults are always the best "argument"!

But I agree, it´s "sad" that I complain about stuff I complained months ago....

Last edited:
Thanks, white knight!

Should I really tell you what "other" games have their own game engine? You think this is something special?

I don´t want talk about other games anymore...

Can you name them? I´m talking about SP. Please link it.

What changes are there?

I´ll move on with my life if this is your best "argument"...personal insults are always the best "argument"!

But I agree, it´s "sad" that I complain about stuff I complained months ago....
Seriously. You should ask your doctor about seeing psych. Not trying to shame but what you’re doing isn’t healthy

Let me guess, the last 2 pages of this thread are people arguing with a poster who's entire bannerlord posting history can be summed up by, "Waaa, waaa, waaa, waaa, sippy cup."

100 archers will beat 100 cav units (if not horse archers)
Oh they'll beat HA if they're AI HA versus human archers.

100 cav archers will beat 500 inf any time of course.
I'm very confident if I had 500 sea raider captains and encountered 100 horse archers I could just SW at the back of the map and go afk for 15 mins and I'd win, because once the AH start running out of arrows they get special and start suicide into the SW.

Last edited:
@MostBlunted
You seem to be thick as a brick, you are so sad man, ranting all the time about a game you seem to hate. Your CK3 Bannerlord comparison get old so quick, and the alternating they are lazy and want mods to fix the game, you have no ****in clue what you are talking about, which other games make an own game engine plus huge modding tools? Only two devs caring.. there is at least 6 actively involved with the community. No combat changes in 3 months.. are you kidding me they released 1.5 not long ago with new combat mechanics and a overhaul of a lot of parameters. Move on with your life, it's just sad to see a bitter knob keep complaining about the same stuff, nobody is forcing you to play.
+1

Back
Top Bottom