Beta Patch Notes e1.5.1

Users who are viewing this thread

It's odd that they would push anything out without releasing notes right away. Usually they are almost simultaneous. Curious...

Anyone else having a problem with their children? The game says I have one of my 18 yo children at a certain city and when I get there to take him into my party he doesn't show up. Super frustrating!

Anyone else having a problem with their children? The game says I have one of my 18 yo children at a certain city and when I get there to take him into my party he doesn't show up. Super frustrating!

Try to assign him as governor or party leader, maybe it helps.

I know this is annoying and hope it gets changed soon, but I do have a workaround. Go near a town where you haven't been in the tavern (or possibly town?) and save your game. Go in and the tavern wanderer's should be random. Re-load and there should be a different one. If you do this near where the encyclopedia says the wanderer is, it seems more likely that wanderer will show up. Yes it's save-scumming and it sucks and might not work always, but it works enough anyways. It's better then them being in that castle forever :razz:

Thats a neat trick, until the hidden companions gets sorted out.

I wanted “moron of the hills” as my scout when I started my 1.5.1 play through but for some reason he was hiding out in a a castle.

After bribing may way to the keep and investigating the dungeon and interrogating every guard and resident, I concluded moron of the hills was hiding in the hills.

I picked up Athalfled the Huntress and it all worked out because she actually had points in cunning and focus points to match. She is now 225 in scouting.

It’s years later and moron of the hills has come out of hiding. If I were to check his attributes I bet he is -1 to cunning.

Just curious, are your children still clones of you or your wife?

Are they gonna fix wanderer traits? It's like one line of code?
Was going to claim bs, assuming you meant them spawning without skills and traits, but then I had a look and it's not removing or adding a line it's changing a single value, true to false and it's fixed. Maybe they had a reason for disabling it that we don't know, I'm guessing it was an accident.

Tell me about it. Quite typical of a 18 yo.

Yeah I did and they are not there
I'm not sure if this is what happened in your case, but sometimes family members jump cities and go to another one. I had forgot my brother. I had him in a previous play through, but I just never thought to go and get him this time lol. So anyway, I'm in the encyclopedia and see he's in a sturgian city. So I went all the way there and then find he moved back to the empire... I'm not sure if it might have been a war that caused him to move and then he moved back, but it was kind of annoying. I actually still haven't grabbed him yet and almost clan tier 4.

I'm not sure if this is what happened in your case, but sometimes family members jump cities and go to another one. I had forgot my brother. I had him in a previous play through, but I just never thought to go and get him this time lol. So anyway, I'm in the encyclopedia and see he's in a sturgian city. So I went all the way there and then find he moved back to the empire... I'm not sure if it might have been a war that caused him to move and then he moved back, but it was kind of annoying. I actually still haven't grabbed him yet and almost clan tier 4.
My case is especially annoying because ill look him up in the encyclopedia and go to the city he is in and when i get there he is not there but the encyclopedia says he is still in that city.

Back
Top Bottom