Beta Patch Notes e1.5.1

Users who are viewing this thread

This game is so frustrating, how are high tier armour so difficult to get? even high tier horse harnesses are a pain in the ass to find. Just let me have a way to buy the good stuff and not lock it behind town prosperity level. Even if a town has high prosperity, the ultra armour they produce are random and only come in limited quantities. Currently, we either have to steal our wife's gear or hope that a cracked version is dropped after a battle, how is this even fun? pretty sure games are supposed to be fun. Little things like this is why I'm starting to lose hope for this game.

I am not sure if this has been mentioned, but clicking multiple times on the world map when zoomed out or clicking an area that is beyond your characters view radius will crash the game. Tested on fresh, unmodded playthroughs.

I am not sure if this has been mentioned, but clicking multiple times on the world map when zoomed out or clicking an area that is beyond your characters view radius will crash the game. Tested on fresh, unmodded playthroughs.
I thought I was the only one having this problem. I thought it was strange that the game crashed just by moving my character on the map and it happened numerous times.

I thought I was the only one having this problem. I thought it was strange that the game crashed just by moving my character on the map and it happened numerous times.

I didn't have it narrowed down to this; in fact, I thought it was clicking on a city that was off view (because it was being tracked) that caused it but it didn't cause a crash after reloaded. It definitely seemed to be related to clicking on the map. I gave up on 1.5.1 because I was having more crashes than even 1.5.0, which had probably been the worst for me in terms of crashing.

I didn't have it narrowed down to this; in fact, I thought it was clicking on a city that was off view (because it was being tracked) that caused it but it didn't cause a crash after reloaded. It definitely seemed to be related to clicking on the map. I gave up on 1.5.1 because I was having more crashes than even 1.5.0, which had probably been the worst for me in terms of crashing.
There's something wrong with 1.5.1, it's unstable as hell (Yes, I know its the beta). I tried to sit in my town to speed up time to see if children are still clones of their parents. I'm not kidding when I tell you, I couldn't go past 1 minute with out a crash. I was just literally sat in my town waiting and I would get an error message. something is wrong.

There's something wrong with 1.5.1, it's unstable as hell (Yes, I know its the beta). I tried to sit in my town to speed up time to see if children are still clones of their parents. I'm not kidding when I tell you, I couldn't go past 1 minute with out a crash. I was just literally sat in my town waiting and I would get an error message. something is wrong.
I've had some trouble too. Best just send all the dumps and if there's a pattern make a topic on the tech support board. Hoping they can sort it out and move along.

it's been several days the new beta 1.5.1 came out and some game crashing bugs have not been fixed yet. In every playthrough i try to make, notables in villages and cities keep getting lost daily, resulting in having no way to recruit soldiers in a few ingame months/years.
the 2nd issue is the bug with the healing of the heroes. It takes approximately 10-15 days to fully heal (in town) after getting wounded, EVEN with a surgeon in the team. Same goes for my companions.
these two issues render the game unplayable

does the main hero (aka the Player) can die in battle? Or it's more diffcult for him/her die there?
well
i have played 599.6 hours with this option on (up to version 1.42) and never ever did i or a companion die
i have seen a few dead lords but if they died in battle i dunno
it is either broken or the chance is really low , never heard one say that their hero died either

Anyone else has a weird bug than tournament fighters has only range weapons and no melee? They fight with bare fists...archers also dont have secondary melee weapon. Found it in khuzait and empire cities not sure about other cultures. Fresh installed beta v1.5.1 NO MODS.

well
i have played 599.6 hours with this option on (up to version 1.42) and never ever did i or a companion die
i have seen a few dead lords but if they died in battle i dunno
it is either broken or the chance is really low , never heard one say that their hero died either

I lost a surgeon (companion) in battle

Only the hero (aka player) probably isn't implemented yet, like some people said

For anyone interested, it looks like children are no longer clones. My character has dark brown eyes, my wife has green and but my son has green eyes, Also he looks darker than my character. Looks like the inheritance side of the game is finally starting to come together nicely. Other lords children also look different from their parents.

For anyone interested, it looks like children are no longer clones. My character has dark brown eyes, my wife has green and but my son has green eyes, Also he looks darker than my character. Looks like the inheritance side of the game is finally starting to come together nicely. Other lords children also look different from their parents.
Nice to heat. How about skills? Last time I was at this point the inherited skills were not working. The characters had huge negative XP level which was not changing at all...

Nice to heat. How about skills? Last time I was at this point the inherited skills were not working. The characters had huge negative XP level which was not changing at all...
He's still 10 so I cant see his skills yet, as for traits, he doesn't have my honour trait or any of his mother's traits maybe that's because he's not 18 yet? As for appearances, it also looks like he's got his mothers (Arwa) brown hair and not my black hair and his eyebrows look different to mine. So its safe to say that he's definitely not a clone of me which is brilliant.

This is so frustrating. Heroes are not where they supposed to be (according to encyclopedia). Whatever I do I hit a bug...
I kicked my companion out of the clan and trying to re-onboard but she is nowhere to be found. It's the same with some family members.

In every playthrough i try to make, notables in villages and cities keep getting lost daily, resulting in having no way to recruit soldiers in a few ingame months/years.
This is actually intended and a new notable will respawn after a few weeks. Notables will disappear if they die of old age or have power under 100(they have a chance every day to be dismissed for a new one). This makes sense in a dynamic world where the population will eventually die.

Right now I think it only will respawn up to 2 villagers max in a village so a village that originally had 3 will only ever have 2 once they lose the first one. This part I don’t agree with.

This is actually intended and a new notable will respawn after a few weeks. Notables will disappear if they die of old age or have power under 100(they have a chance every day to be dismissed for a new one). This makes sense in a dynamic world where the population will eventually die.

Right now I think it only will respawn up to 2 villagers max in a village so a village that originally had 3 will only ever have 2 once they lose the first one. This part I don’t agree with.
Ive been seeing a lot of low power notables in my game with under 50 power. One guy was -20. I wonder if these guys are the new replacements for guys who've died. I've also seen quite a few villages with only 1 notable. I wonder if it takes time for a new notable to come in or if those places will just stay with 1 guy. The death rate's pretty extreme right now. The message feed is a constant stream of death messages.

Ive been seeing a lot of low power notables in my game with under 50 power. One guy was -20. I wonder if these guys are the new replacements for guys who've died. I've also seen quite a few villages with only 1 notable. I wonder if it takes time for a new notable to come in or if those places will just stay with 1 guy. The death rate's pretty extreme right now. The message feed is a constant stream of death messages.
It takes some time for them to come back, a few of us thought it was a bug as well and submitted saves and QA found they were all fine and we just needed to wait longer. Not sure about what power the new guys start but I know if they have an unfinished quest their power will start to tank.

I hate that when i join a siege attack in 1.5.1 my army instantly enters settlement upon victory, thereby donating a large portion of my armies troops.

Hello guys.
I want to confirm that the notable replacement on villages is a bit broken. Some villages are left with only 1 notable.
Also , this doesn't seem to proc on main cities , at least for me.However my 2 cities on current playthrough haven't been besieged for a while if that plays any part... Could dead notables be caused by raiding/siege apart from old age ?
It's only villages that change notables a lot , but the replacements arrive on a lesser rate than they should.

Also , i am not sure i missed this on a patch note , but i am no longer able to leave my kingdom and keep my fiefs.
The leave kingdom option is greyed out on both clan/kingdom tabs. The only option i have is to talk to the leader and leave the kingdom without keeping my fiefs ( -20 relations ).
Is this WAI ?
And if so , is there a command i can use on dev console to leave my kingdom and keep my fiefs as it was on previous versions ?
Thanks !

Back
Top Bottom