Beta Patch Notes e1.5.1

Users who are viewing this thread

During raiding a village the raid was stopped with the message that the factions were not at war anymore, although there was no peace declaration (in the kingdom overview war was still declared) and the enemy village was still marked as red.

So sad, was expecting the hot-fix to come all day yesterday, waited the whole day to start a new playthrough. A dev did let us know it would come yesterday, but I guess everything's got delayed with gamescom

Just noticed something interesting. I opened the encyclopedia entry for Tais and on the history bit, there's a line that says Tariq has sworn vengeance against Tais. My guess is this is part of the neretzes folly story? Wonder why there's an entry for it though, is Vengeance going to be a mechanic or something?

During raiding a village the raid was stopped with the message that the factions were not at war anymore, although there was no peace declaration (in the kingdom overview war was still declared) and the enemy village was still marked as red.
I saw the same thing happened to a streamer too so I second this.

After the change in the tournament that weapons will do blunt damage, also only blunt damage sounds will be played. This sounds a little bit off if you stab with a spear and it sounds like a club hitting.
I can't stand the new Tourny sounds. Hit, stab, cut, slice...all sounds the same (Like whacking a mat across a wall) Hope TW change it back. If I knew how I'd change it myself. It just sounds wrong!
DAMN, I LOVE THIS GAME...

Just noticed something interesting. I opened the encyclopedia entry for Tais and on the history bit, there's a line that says Tariq has sworn vengeance against Tais. My guess is this is part of the neretzes folly story? Wonder why there's an entry for it though, is Vengeance going to be a mechanic or something?

It has been there since probably the beginning. And yeah, it is part of that story. He did something bad and now two people are mad at him.

Has anyone tried besieging any Battanian castle yet? When a siege battle started at the Battanian castle (can't remember which one, but it was on the border with the Empire), I had 30 fps at the beginning (which is half the normal FPS for me in sieges) and when soldiers began storming the walls, my FPS dropped to 15 or even 12! It felt like I was back at the 1.0.0 with those AI pathfindinh problems.

Tested a few more sieges afterwards (not the Battanians settlements though) and everything was fine.

Has anyone tried besieging any Battanian castle yet? When a siege battle started at the Battanian castle (can't remember which one, but it was on the border with the Empire), I had 30 fps at the beginning (which is half the normal FPS for me in sieges) and when soldiers began storming the walls, my FPS dropped to 15 or even 12! It felt like I was back at the 1.0.0 with those AI pathfindinh problems.

Tested a few more sieges afterwards (not the Battanians settlements though) and everything was fine.
If you haven’t already you should make a technical report for that specific town/castle you attacked, you are likely right they missed fixing that one.

If we want siege fixes more of us need to start making these detailed reports about their issues. Once I get some free time I plan to start churning these reports out

If you haven’t already you should make a technical report for that specific town/castle you attacked, you are likely right they missed fixing that one.

If we want siege fixes more of us need to start making these detailed reports about their issues. Once I get some free time I plan to start churning these reports out
I'd love to, but I'm at work and won't be able to make any screens or provide any media within 2 days. If no one will test it before that, I'll make a report myself. By the way, the problem with Batranian ugly artifact balls has returned as well.

I'd love to, but I'm at work and won't be able to make any screens or provide any media within 2 days. If no one will test it before that, I'll make a report myself. By the way, the problem with Batranian ugly artifact balls has returned as well.
Yes first time ever I have fought a black ball really weird bug to get for the first time.

1. unstable squad size after saving the game. before saving it was 27, after 20. and in the last save out of three. 2. I think this is the only helmet that is not proportional. sorry if it's not that important.
1.jpg

I think everyone can see the difference. the new armor models are made rather carelessly, in comparison with the old models for the empire and steppe troops. and this squashed helmet looks like the work of the same artist.

Back
Top Bottom