Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

Users who are viewing this thread

TW said they would try to get a weekly patch, and they are fulfilling it if you look at steam, patch 05/28/20, 05/21/20, 05/15/20, you have the patch there is another thing is people misinterpret it and thought it would be a beta every week, but they have never lied to anyone and are fulfilling what they said,

so stop throwing **** before making sure you're right, another issue if the patch is big or minor but that's a different issue

You know....
I really hate whiners….

But in this case.... I can understand them a little...
And it's all because of a serious lack of communication....

Last week a large update was announced, then a small patch came out, then it was; no this is not the mentioned update, it will come! Then it was, we will not push it because of the holiday period ( a decision I can understand), but the next one will be twice as big! Then suddenly yesterday a small patch for 1.4.0 was roled out. Not for 1.4.1 (I'm sorry but according to steam database overview 1.4.1 is still the same as it was last week). And now they seem to have some issues, and we are rethinking about the weekly update cycle??

So...communicate them properly!!

As for myself...I'm getting at the point where gameplay is getting boring...oh look, another deserters mission, or a poachers.
Also: conversations......foreign lords asking me who I am, while they are staying at MY own freak#^$%^%& castle is absurd?!!
And when I'm king.. I am the one in charge!! Not some other clan proposing a war and I am unable to stop them from declaring it!!!
Combat....one strategy Always works…..infantry shield wall, archers behind firing away and when the enemy comes...send in the horse
And why are 8 poachers fighting my 300 men army anyway????

About the rest....love the looks and the potential...
Ah well...I just have to be patient....

Hey folks, we just shared a hotfix for the beta branch. It includes the previous fixes to the live branch:
  • Fixed a rare crash on the campaign map regarding village items.
  • Fixed a crash related to newly spawned caravans.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to talk with a companion while inside hideouts.
  • Fixed an issue with missing dialogues for supporting a kingdom in the main storyline after loading which blocked progression.
  • Fixed a client crash on crowded servers when the amount of created weapons in the environment exceeded a certain threshold.
As well as
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when kingdoms declare war while the "Company of Trouble" quest was active.
  • Fixed a rare crash that occurred when clicking done in the simulation battle result screen.
  • Fixed a rare crash that happened while talking to a companion.
  • Kingdom tributes are now paid daily rather than one-time.
    • Kingdom tribute payments are shared between clans as follows:
      • Each regular clan has 1 share and ruling clan has 4 shares
      • Every town adds 3 shares
      • Each castle adds 1 share
  • Added a fix for the Player's King's Decision.
  • The AI now leaves less garrison to settlements with low prosperity. This should improve problems with starvation.
  • We spotted a 3x inflation for hearths over 15 game years. The daily hearth increase for villages was changed to 0.5 from 1.
  • Fixed some visual bugs on the Baravenos Encirclement and Xauna MP scenes.
Please note that we will continue to evaluate and adjust war & peace balance. We very much welcome feedback on this topic.

Kingdom tributes are now paid daily rather than one-time.
  • Kingdom tribute payments are shared between clans as follows:
    • Each regular clan has 1 share and ruling clan has 4 shares
    • Every town adds 3 shares
    • Each castle adds 1 share

Nice ! I didn't think this was coming tonight with the rest ! Does it make lord less enclined to break truce aswell because of it or AI doesn't take it into account yet ?

As for myself...I'm getting at the point where gameplay is getting boring...oh look, another deserters mission, or a poachers.
Also: conversations......foreign lords asking me who I am, while they are staying at MY own freak#^$%^%& castle is absurd?!!
And when I'm king.. I am the one in charge!! Not some other clan proposing a war and I am unable to stop them from declaring it!!!
Combat....one strategy Always works…..infantry shield wall, archers behind firing away and when the enemy comes...send in the horse
And why are 8 poachers fighting my 300 men army anyway????

Haha its all so true! I feel like what we want is just not going to made by the developers.. Instead it seems more likely that some full world remakes will be made by modders which will be much more immersive than the game as it currently exists.

I really thought when i first started playing the game that this would be a real priority for the developers but by this point it just seems they don't care much about game immersion. Its basically just meant to be a battle simulator. The dialogue, interaction and quests are so repetitive and plain its ridiculous.. And you just feel like this is a problem that could be improved really quickly if you prioritised it but its clear it is not the priority which is a shame..

It may to some degree, but we will likely still need to do further balancing.

That's already a good step on the right direction, and i like the fact that you included town and castle in the payment, i'm still gonna pay attention to see if some lords have trouble with finance tho

Thank you for releasing the beta hotfix. Hope the Kingdom Tribute payment fix helps with the constant war situation, much appreciated.

Have a great weekend!

Good to have you back and I hope you enjoyed your holidays! Waiting in anticipation for the things to come!

Back
Top Bottom