Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Playing as aserie 222 days in, with new patch we are at war with everyone. And the other faction are at war with alteast 3 other factions :O Anyone else have the same experience?

-You cannot override/veto kingdom decisions as a ruler. This applies to fiefs, policies, and diplomacy(war/peace).
-Lords somehow tend to favor war with a much stronger kingdom, and vote against war with a weaker kingdom.
-No more 35-day truce. Factions will wardec you as soon as 2 days after making peace.

-You cannot override/veto kingdom decisions as a ruler. This applies to fiefs, policies, and diplomacy(war/peace).
-Lords somehow tend to favor war with a much stronger kingdom, and vote against war with a weaker kingdom.
-No more 35-day truce. Factions will wardec you as soon as 2 days after making peace.

Oh, this is a bummer. The 30 -35 day truce thing was something I needed to play. Please hot fix TW.

Yep, I do not get why this has been removed.

Can please someone from TW tell us the reason because it has been removed?

I'm not from TW, but I think it was affected unintentionally when they implemented the kingdom diplomacy feature. Hope they fix this quick. And put the king's veto powers back. I miss being a dictator.

This might be the only bad part of this update. I hope they hotfixes as soon as possible. I'm sure %80 of the community doesn't like constant wars as i can see from the forums and mod sections.

Suggestion: It would be really good if we can choose how chaotic/peaceful it will be from campaign options at least. I know game based on wars for sure, but no one can focus on other parts of the game while getting constant war declarations. Specially if you have your own kingdom.

While this new patch spiced up this in my 1300+ day save, basically we declared war on every faction , which was managable since we had near 50k strength, the performance issues are STILL THERE. It's becoming unbearably frustrating to have screenshot battles. A few seconds it's running fine then I get screenshots, then it runs fine, then SCREENSHOTS again, I'm talking about 1 FPS.

This is like.. the 5th patch where they stated performance improvements, I'm not seeing any, please focus on this.

For anyone wondering, specs are Radeon 5700 XT, 8700K , 16 gigs of ram and an ssd.

And my game doesnt wat to work 1.3
1.Game works fine
2. TW made a hotfix
3. Game starts to crash

Very well done!

Last edited:
Im not sure if you are aware of this issue but every patch you release i noticed more *not translated* texts in game for Turkish language. If its intended and you are going to rework on translation its fine. I just wanted to inform you.
Also very important, PLEASE dont make bannerlord's trade mechanic broken like how you did to warband years ago with updates. In 1.4.1 beta it became more and more difficult to find goods and foods in towns compared to previous versions. You probably already noticed negative food and prosperity in all towns, i will not mention about it.
Still finally adding diplomacy features is great decision and i want to say thank you for that. This was super necessary

Back
Top Bottom