Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

Users who are viewing this thread

I noticed in 1.4.0 that you could see changes to valor/honor/generosity etc whenever it increased or decreased and this is no longer the case in 1.4.1.

Are they still increasing and just not showing? Or are they no longer changing like in the past?

Did they apply death due to old age? I have heroes with 125 years. And if I mean death in battle and from old age. My character is 87 years old. Is the appearance reflected in case of old age?

Did they apply death from old age? In my last game I had NPCs with 125 years of age and they did not reflect changes in their appearance. Nor did they die. And yes, I am a lover of death in this game. I want to continue my dynasty with my children. I would also like to have the chance to die in combat
The age thing is deactivated for the time being so no.
And go visit doctor you're clearly mentally ill seeing how you want to die so much even though it's only a game.

War/Peace option needs to be looked at. AI just keeps declaring war a couple days after you peace with them.AI also just goes to war with everyone. For sieges, can we get an auto route/Victory on the AI when there troop count gets low(say 25?.) This could temp fix the problem of the 1 last guy that pathed into a place no one can get to him.

There might be a unit collision problem that affects frames. I find in big battles frames dropped to 0 for like 30 secs and go back to normal. I cannot tell what causes it. This is due to 1000 units on the screen. I play on highest setting.

For a request. Armor smithing. Trying to go from town to town looking for a piece is just a waste of time. Remove the resting for smithing. When you have every AI declaring war on you, you have no time to rest in each town.

Good patch overall, although I was hoping for a better Raise the Meek perk after seeing notes about bug fixes in Leadership perks. Still the same measly 30 xp. I suppose we will have to wait for the overhaul to see that fixed.

I like the direction perks are heading. But it's interesting the new 2h perks didn't get secondary effects when 1h did, is that something only the 1h tree will be getting?

Slight issue with the melee skills of AI. The common soldiers attack at more competitive speed, but the AI lords are crazy.

I came up against Siga in a tournament, one on one, axe and shield, and....well she slashed me to death with swings that were so fast it was like when Agent Smith speed punched Neo in the first Matrix movie. Her one handed skill is 280 but that doesn't mean her swing speed should defy the laws of physics lol

I know this is a small one but.......

Is better access to camels on the way? To include Camelry as apart of the standard Aserai roster?

Started a new game in 1.4.1, as the old one was heavily modded...

Suddenly, I have problems recruiting companions: game crashes on accepting terms, also encyclopedia sync is terrible at the moment. Maybe it has something to do with the added characters

Any one else the same issues?

Somethings up with the patch. Barley in to a new campaign and decided to go southern empire. Am a mercenary for Rhagea and helping her with the initial war with Aserai.
Boom Northern empire strike and declare war.
Shortly after that boom Vlandia declare war.
And then western empire.

Game barely started and at war with 4 factions and all pushing in with 1k troop armies.
Nothing to do now than to just give up as there is no coming back from this onslaught.
Lost 2 towns and 3 castles already and a couple more are being sieged as we speak.

Somethings up with the patch. Barley in to a new campaign and decided to go southern empire. Am a mercenary for Rhagea and helping her with the initial war with Aserai.
Boom Northern empire strike and declare war.
Shortly after that boom Vlandia declare war.
And then western empire.

Game barely started and at war with 4 factions and all pushing in with 1k troop armies.
Nothing to do now than to just give up as there is no coming back from this onslaught.
Lost 2 towns and 3 castles already and a couple more are being sieged as we speak.

Yeah, the AIs are ridiculous aggressive about declaring war right now. After I loaded my old save in 1.4.1, in the first 3 days, the Khanate held 3 "votes" and started 3 wars with 100% support, if I voted against all that do is lose relations with other clans..

Had a few weird crashes during conversations, internet was down so couldn't send bug report. My army and steppe bandits seem to be able to scale mountains on the campaign map now when cornering them. AI is declaring lots of wars. Also noted I could no longer vote as the ruler of the kingdom, all my votes count the same as all the other lords so now they are freely implementing all the dumb policies I've repeatedly vetoed. Might have to start a fresh campaign and check. Love the other updates.

Good update and bodes well for the future.
Really interested to see how they are able to balance the passive army bonuses on all of the assorted combat skills and that's before you get to Leadership and tactics which should have an even more pronounced effect. All in all though great set of changes especially for "Fixed a problem where it was not possible to select newly changed perks in older save files." which with weekly updates had put me off starting a new one a bit.

Would be really good to have AI's (especially those who are losing not starting additional wars).

Great patch overall but snowballing issue reloaded and multiple wars has made me stop playing until getting a proper fix for these things. The patch is overall great though and thanks for the hard work, but snowballing and war declarations need to be fixed asap please.

Battania down to 1 castle and Sturgia down to 1 city and a castle by 1085. Western Empire taking all of Battania in a single war and Vlandia/Khuzaits sharing Sturgia. Not seen this speed of snowballing before this patch.

Battania down to 1 castle and Sturgia down to 1 city and a castle by 1085. Western Empire taking all of Battania in a single war and Vlandia/Khuzaits sharing Sturgia. Not seen this speed of snowballing before this patch.
I am in Summer 1085 ok there is alot of War going on but no one in my game has the better hand they re all still the same.Mine is new game and never added any mods,,

Back
Top Bottom