Beta Patch Notes e1.4.0

Users who are viewing this thread

At first i only have one City, "Myzea" looked for Mesui cause i know she's free and doesnt have to pay, I got her and when i'm just about the siege a castle (Northern Empire Castle) with her to give it to her then she left. after a long battle i manage to weaken the northern empire with the help of Khuzaits (not allies just same enemy) recruit Mesui, and got a castle for her. then a few hours or game days she left again "WITH THAT CASTLE". right now i got 3 Cities and 2 Castles, and all of my Lords Mesui (free), Pharon (free), One Lord from Aserai (paid) left. im so done bro specially i paid almost 3M for that aserai lord and got my money back to thousands. its like Mercenaries are better which i have three Mercenaries clan

and also this is a fresh save from e1.4

IIRC, Mesui is has devious trait? Perhaps they defect / leave easier than honorable ones? Also, I have had lords leave very soon after convincing them to join with out quickly giving them feifs. In my previous save (beta 1.3), I was able to retain lords i convinced between wars by proposing to give another lord's fief away to them, or strategically timed a lord convince right before I besieged and taken a fief. Hope that helps!

IIRC, Mesui is has devious trait? Perhaps they defect / leave easier than honorable ones? Also, I have had lords leave very soon after convincing them to join with out quickly giving them feifs. In my previous save (beta 1.3), I was able to retain lords i convinced between wars by proposing to give another lord's fief away to them, or strategically timed a lord convince right before I besieged and taken a fief. Hope that helps!

Right now they are not leaving me, i read in steam forum that their fief should be connected with your kingdom or other settlements, and no one leaves me as of now, thx btw

The final perk of the 1h tree needs to be changed.
NPCs will 250+ 1h land ~2 hits per second................

I noticed that a lot of cities controlled by AI seem to have a problem building propper defenses, so that they can hardly deploy a powerful number of militias and garrisons.On the other hand a struggling Northern Empire that lost all of it's cities to Valandia and to the Horse Riders in my 1.4. campaign has 600+ militia alone in all of their three remaining castles.

I liked the fact that the AI was able to manage a strong defense in towns in Beta 1.3 kinda well.

I noticed that a lot of cities controlled by AI seem to have a problem building propper defenses, so that they can hardly deploy a powerful number of militias and garrisons.On the other hand a struggling Northern Empire that lost all of it's cities to Valandia and to the Horse Riders in my 1.4. campaign has 600+ militia alone in all of their three remaining castles.

I liked the fact that the AI was able to manage a strong defense in towns in Beta 1.3 kinda well.

I second that - since build times are so long now (i am fine with that) AI will start their journey to tier 3 walls without building any +Build buildings even! This leads to 200 days of 0 prosperity and no militia growth.

It gets to the point where a khuzait lord can siege with only his party due to cav bonus and ~100 militia defending the castle

Back
Top Bottom