Archer bug!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

So im encountering often now, that my archers range is very very short in some battes, i would say its like 10meters, until they start to fire, while enemy with short bows shoot from 50meters easily. And i own mostly Longbows which have longer effective range.

While in some battles they start shooting from 50 meters, i first thought its because its night time, but enemies still start shooting from max range. And my boys are elite, well trained and not some early or mid tier units.

This is annoying as f..

The game is amazing, i have sunked already 30h now to it!

The moment you hit the charge button, archer, mounted archers and every thing else usually fires as normal :razz:
Problem is you don't really want to charge with your archers .....

I've noticed telling them hold fire (f4) and immediately telling them to open fire seems to fix it too.

I've noticed telling them hold fire (f4) and immediately telling them to open fire seems to fix it too.
I have used this, and it works maybe half of the time that the archers don't fire at will. I also noticed that if I ride ahead of my troops and draw the enemy's fire, my archers will nearly always fire at will by the time I return.

What I do is always set them to loose formation, that way no one is in each others way and they also shoot properly.

Back
Top Bottom