Wool workshops are bugged since new update

Users who are viewing this thread

Specifically wool workshops. Before the new update went live mine was my most profitable workshop, and since it has been producing 0 gold while my other 5 workshops basically didn't change at all.

I tried the obvious:
- I checked to see if a new wool workshop started in the same town, or anywhere nearby. Nope.
- I also checked the inventory of the town - plenty of wool (100+), and made sure the box was unchecked to take stock from warehouse. Also again, I didn't do anything different between 1.6 and 2.x - all my other workshops are still very profitable.
- I tried manually buying and stocking my warehouse with wool. It ate up all of the input and still gave me 0 denars per day.
- Next I tried storing 100% of its output in the warehouse while it has 100+ wool in the warehouse. It eats up the wool and produces 0 garments in the warehouse.
- This is unique to wool workshops. While I haven't tried manual inputs/outputs with any other workshop, I haven't needed to as they are all still profitable.
- You will notice that several players have been posting that their wool workshops aren't making profits after the new update.

Please look into this TW.

Back
Top Bottom