Search results for query: *

• Users: Scipio65
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Scipio65

Splitting Up Your Troops For Battles - How? Maybe?

Hello all, In M & B I remember being able to sort out the My Party screen to move troops around from top to bottom... The battles would start using troops from the top of the column down to the bottom. So I would split up my Companions so they are spawned during the battle at various times. I...
  2. Scipio65

Help on Mods - (Not a Modder) - Issues - Load Orders

Hello all, I think something is goofy... I have only been able to recruit 1 prisoner at a time, and maybe every 2-3 days. Before I was able to at least get 3 per day. It might have something to do with all the messages I get for issues regarding Butterlib and such.. 'This only works with such...
  3. Scipio65

Kingdoms are Poaching My Lords. What?

Hello all, I can't seem to recreate this all the time. I don't know if it's the game, Mod, or just me. Issue: I run around and find a Lord that I can poach from another Kingdom. That Clan joins me.. we go on fights.. vote for junk.. Then BAM! He gets poached from me. Some Lords I can get...
  4. Scipio65

Younger Brother and Sister.. what?

Hello all! OK I've read in a few threads that your younger siblings can't enter your party / Clan until they turn 18. I think this is false. I had them in my party / Clan in the last campaign I had when they were 10-12 or so. (I can't load that campaign any more.. super crashes). In this...
  5. Scipio65

Need More Info Massive Crash Can't Play

Hello, The other day I was playing a battle.. pretty huge.. at least 18 armies. I was playing the game for a few hours. The game started to stutter, the screen froze.. and the entire computer had to be shut off and back on. I started the game back up.. and would only get as far as the loading...
  6. Scipio65

Crash Reports

I have to add to a Crash Report that ID number it gives you when it runs the report. How do you do it? I've tried to copy and paste it but can't. Is there a temp file or something it keeps these numbers? Thanks!
  7. Scipio65

Saved Games Issues (In Technical Support)

Hello all, This subject is also found in Technical Support in a couple threads. I lost the ability to launch saved games. This is recent, just the last few days. I launched the game the other day and tried to use my saved game. The button would click on it, then it simply sat there and...
  8. Scipio65

Two questions: 1) How to (Clans) 2) Companion What?

Hello all! OK I have searched for these questions and some were from a few versions ago, and others weren't overly helpful. 1) I finally have made my own Kingdom and survived the war with the Empire I broke from...and have peace. Now I have a Town and two Castles. I have 6 Companions, a Wife...
  9. Scipio65

Game Will Not Start (I fixed this but...other issues)

Hello, OK.. I haven't played since about May-ish.. Everything was more or less okie dokie back then. I start back up the game and it will not launch through the shortcut on my Desktop or through Steam. I came here and found that work-around where you find the .exe in the game folder and...
  10. Scipio65

Yet Another Dragon Banner Thread (Not getting it)

Hello, Smee again I've finished the Main Quest.. got all three pieces.. and I decided to go the route of having my own Kingdom. I read that I needed an Imperial settlement to start the Kingdom going. Well that wasn't all that clear until I re-read it (I though it was just any castle).. so I...
  11. Scipio65

Formations: Quick Guide / Cheat Sheet / for Single Player

Hello, I found a Formation Guide for Multiplayer.. but so far no joy for Single Player. Is there a Sheet / Guide deally with all the "F" commands that I can have open on a second or third monitor so that I can glance over and see what each combination does for me? I really don't understand...
  12. Scipio65

Donating Troops

Hello, I am in an army and I noticed that a few of the Lords have 30-40 troops of their own, but the last time we all got together they had 100+ at least. I have my max number of troops but I captured a lot of others and I'm trying to recruit them as well. (Which is slow and I can't seem to...
  13. Scipio65

Ugly People

Not to offend ugly people.. but this game has some of the ugliest NPC's I have ever seen. Some are fine with the mismatched and face not being symmetrical.. I think that's a cool feature and more realistic. Have you ever scrolled over some pictures of your friends on Facebook from High School...
  14. Scipio65

Ex-Companions and equipment - Help!

Hello, Matheld wanted her own little corner of the empire more or less.. so after a bit I gave her Wercheg and it's two villages.  She's pretty happy and has a really good sized force to run around with me when I need it.  Problem: When I cut her lose she had some big ass plate armor (the...
  15. Scipio65

Adding your own music to Floris

Hello, I've been reading the forums and searching around the Modder's Forums and such for a good guide to adding your own music to the game.  Now I am even more thoroughly confused. I saw some older threads (<2011 or so) and I didn't think some of that information would still be valid. I...
  16. Scipio65

Getting a warning while opening topics on this site

Hello.. I just got this warning: Warning: Something's Not Right Here! forums.taleworlds.com contains content from www.kasteleninnederland.nl, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site. Google has found malicious software may be installed onto...
  17. Scipio65

Very odd bug or something...

Doesn't seem to be affecting game play... and as far as I can tell it is only this one Lord that is affected. I went out to recruit a Lord from another faction.. got him.. and this is his name: "quick battle troops end Mirchaud" All other lords that I have come across seem to be 'normal' (as...
  18. Scipio65

Anything happen when the game ends?

Hello... I've finally captured every town and castle in the game and all the kings have left the continent... The game is still going.  I haven't seen a cut-scene deal or anything like that.. just a little sentence saying that my faction is the only one left. Am I missing some sort of option...
  19. Scipio65

Can you split up troops?

I searched around a bit... but I'm not even sure what to look for. Is it possible to split up your 'Company' list and break up larger troop types into 2 or more 'squads'? That is; I have 150 units on my 'Company' listing.. each of the Heroes are separated out individually so you can spread...
  20. Scipio65

Can you split up troops?

I searched around a bit... but I'm not even sure what to look for. Is it possible to split up your 'Company' list and break up larger troop types into 2 or more 'squads'? That is; I have 150 units on my 'Company' listing.. each of the Heroes are separated out individually so you can spread...
Back
Top Bottom