Donating Troops

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,

I am in an army and I noticed that a few of the Lords have 30-40 troops of their own, but the last time we all got together they had 100+ at least.

I have my max number of troops but I captured a lot of others and I'm trying to recruit them as well. (Which is slow and I can't seem to get the higher level ones at all.) So I would like to donate 5 or 6 troops to a Lord. I don't see an option for this. Is it possible?

Thanks!

Hello,

I am in an army and I noticed that a few of the Lords have 30-40 troops of their own, but the last time we all got together they had 100+ at least.

I have my max number of troops but I captured a lot of others and I'm trying to recruit them as well. (Which is slow and I can't seem to get the higher level ones at all.) So I would like to donate 5 or 6 troops to a Lord. I don't see an option for this. Is it possible?

Thanks!

I don't think there is a way to donate troops to lords party, but then I newer looked for an option, so I might be wrong. Try the barter screen (after you tell lord that you have a offer for him). Look if you can't select the troops in the menu.

However you can donate troops to garrison of the town of a castle of that lord's clan and lords might pick them up from there (not guaranteed).

Tier 5 and higher troops can't be converted. Tier 4 can, but it takes considerably longer time to "convert" them then lover tiers.

Tier 5 and higher troops can't be converted. Tier 4 can, but it takes considerably longer time to "convert" them then lover tiers.

Tier 5+ can be converted, since 1.2 or one of its mini updates. At EA release it was bugged and it wasn't physically possible, but now it can happen with low probability. I went and took a screenshot of it in my game to post as proof, only to realise I can't insert an image in my post unless it's uploaded somewhere else and I couldn't be bothered doing that.

Trust me, it is now possible. If you run around with your party's prisoner cohort full of tier 5+ prisoners of different types, occasionally one will convert. It checks once per stack per day, so a stack of 20 Aserai Mameluke Cavalry has the same chance of getting a single conversion as a "stack" of 1. But if you have say a Vlandian Light Cavalry, a Vlandian Champion, a Vlandian Sharpshooter and an Aserai Master Archer, each one gets its own check and as such that group of 4 troops gets 4 chances at a conversion while a single stack of 20 Aserai Mamelukes only gets 1. With the 4 different stacks it's even possible, though unlikely, to get more than one conversion on a single day.

Even though it is now possible, the whole conversion mechanic should be changed to check per unit instead of per stack imo, and the probability re-factored accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom