Ex-Companions and equipment - Help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,

Matheld wanted her own little corner of the empire more or less.. so after a bit I gave her Wercheg and it's two villages.  She's pretty happy and has a really good sized force to run around with me when I need it. 

Problem:

When I cut her lose she had some big ass plate armor (the one that makes you look like a bowling ball) and that Vaegirs helmet with the visor that has the gold mustache... So now when she shows up at Feasts and such she look like a 7 foot tall fat man.  Granted she has better armor than I do.. but I miss Matheld!

How can I at least get her to take off that helmet.. at least!

Thanks,

Shawn

Sadly there's no fixes for that yet. I was working on a fix but couldn't figure it out at the time and gave up. I couldn't find why companions and claimants don't switch to "civilian" clothing when in the Lord's Hall even if they have it in their inventory, while all other lords and Sigmund do it properly.

Prophesy of Pendor has an option to change your companion lords' gear and even skills (they do level up), if isn't isn't too difficult to implement it should be added here.

Otherwise I agree plate armor + litchina helm is a good badass set. One of my favorites for cRPG (vaegir war mask is good too, add plate boots and heavy gauntlets and it's perfect).

Back
Top Bottom