Search results for query: *

• Users: Sammyboy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Sammyboy

Rule No. 1, Cardio

There was once a gamer who watched the movie zombieland. He noticed that the main character would often take advantage of the fact that zombies were slow and thus you could often outrun them. If need be you could run in a circle to pick up something as the zombies would fall far behind. The...
  2. Sammyboy

They formed up

I have often felt like the AI would be better if they would simply just have the infantry bunch up a little as opposed to the common one man line. However this happened the other day as the nords charged my position. Just a mistake while charging or does the AI give the order to stand closer...
  3. Sammyboy

Unethical but not dishonorable.

Here is a place to muse about your most evil deeds that did not cost you honor (gamewise) Here is mine. I was King in Reyvadin and was at war with what seemed the world. I was originally a Kherjit at war with the Sarranids when I broke off not realizing that the war would follow me and then the...
  4. Sammyboy

Backstep

So with the new patchI thought to myself i would be time to do a new game. I go into the arena and plan to raise my proficiencies and suddenly my normal tactic of let them come to me, block kick strike suddenly no longer works. Why? Because the AI no longer face hugs and actually moves forwards...
  5. Sammyboy

Anyone noticed odd banners?

Here is something odd, Lords banners often are contradictory to themselves. Boyar Gastya of the Vaegirs, a faction known for its horses and bowmen. His banner is a crossbow. One less obvious one is Count Beranz's banner. It is a pair of axes despite him being a Swadian. Same with Count...
  6. Sammyboy

Me, Wroden

This is my attempt at an AAR The Floris story really inspired me to try it out. I have been a player of MB for about a year now and I always uselessly roleplay, make up background stories what have you. So I decided to make a new one. I present Wroden, the lost teenager looking for meaning in...
  7. Sammyboy

Got me a different wife!

So I am sitting in my hall in Veluca and I decide its peace time, I still have waaaaay to much supplies for a feast, so lets throw one. I tell Berjit to do it and within a few days all the Lords of the Nords and some women folk are swarming my hall, lifting flagons and fighting in tournaments. ...
  8. Sammyboy

Town Happiness

Does it really mean anything if a town likes you? Is there a discount on items?
  9. Sammyboy

Do companionhorses get lamed?

I have never noticed if their horses get lamed or if it is just the player's. After about 8 months including time on original MB I would say no.
  10. Sammyboy

Boyar Vuldrat, marathon runner

PLaying as the vaegirs and we were doing frighteningly well.  Were is the keyword. We had mortally wounded the Nords, having taken Tehlrog Castle, Alburg Castle and the cities of Wercheg and Tihr. Boyar Vuldrat just never let up on the campaign. It was truly great. I went from a lowly archer...
  11. Sammyboy

Great ideas you haven't, and probably won't do.

These are for the ideas that sound epic but are in all honesty not very practical. Mine is squires. Get 3-5 low level calvary such as basic Kherjit Calvary. Put them in a different slot then the rest of the calvary and have them wait in the back during the battle. If you become dismounted you...
  12. Sammyboy

Ragnar, vassal of Lethwin...in my dungeon.

Alright so I did the claimant quest for Lethwin. Successful revolution and stuff. So I have Ragnar rotting in my dungeon in Sargoth and suddenly I ask some vassals who they think should get a certain castle. Many of them say Ragnar. Then I get the message that Ragnar gets a castle. Yet he...
  13. Sammyboy

The New Throwing Spear

Alright so what is the big deal with it? You only get 6 and require a power throw of at least 8 but stats wise it is weaker then throwing axes. Is it like extremely accurate or something?
Back
Top Bottom