Plain thread name. I like it.
    I wouldn't realize by myself
    Good eye  :party:
  4. Louis The Last Breton

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Johan_Stormcloak said:
    I think this may be the answer:
    9cXZ_.jpg
    "TaleWorlds doesn't disappoint, and I get to watch as community manager Frank Elliott plays through an hour of a new campaign."
      They will probably be showing the footage that they showed to PC Gamer, and that is most likely what Ali Erkin meant in his Twitter message.
    rnEqRLX.gif

oh god
  5. Louis The Last Breton

Ki-Ok Khan said:
    13121903.png

"Everything is tied more fully into the sandbox. That's important, because the simulation* is the story. The narrative emerges based around your actions. While these will be a more traditional xxxx it's mostly optional and designed properly to get new players familiar with Bannerlord's world and systems"
    * = I am not su sure.
    There's all I could add

argon45 said:
    I expected something different from Khergits, not the same faction. It seems just their names different, thats all.

Well, they are the precedents of the Khergit, a mongol based faction. Altough it would be kinda cool to be Avars/Jurchen heavily influenced faction, it's better this way
    edit: I'm back, I hope you lot stayed on topic
  6. Louis The Last Breton

Looter said:
    So less about memes, onto Bannerlord. There is a part of blog 14 where it states that there is a new type of damage, fire. We seen this been used in the form of clay pots or Seige equipment, but will this type of damage play a larger role? Will fire spread or is it static and always bound to burn out within a span of seconds, And will certain armor types be more resistant to flames, I certainly wouldn't want to be wearing my rawhide vest near them. Maybe I won't be able to survive a direct splash of burning oil poured over me, but since there's an area of effect to say oil pots, will I if wearing metal armor[shoes mostly] be able to briefly pass through the flames without too much harm?
    Great username. That aside, if you wear metal, you'll end up with a high degree burn. But this is a detail that good part of the industry ignores, if not entirely.
    From all the points you named, I believe the fire spreading will be on Bannerlord

7. Louis The Last Breton

HooTmAn said:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x5pAP13ki9c&feature=share    :mrgreen: :lol:
    dank/10 would sing to my firstborn
  8. Louis The Last Breton

Cpt. Nemo said:
    Oh ****, Drakon's really gone this time? Finally! :party:
    On topic, does anyone know what the next likely event is that Taleworlds will show up at?
    I liked Drakox, liked. I think now he's a toxic kid
    mmm, idk. Some Turkey gaming event. But it wont be for bannerlord, instead its going to be Warband on Consoles
  9. Louis The Last Breton

MrMundy said:
    Louis said:
    What's the next game event?
    It is possible to TW to go?
    In case it happens, they're showing boardgames? ( :iamamoron: )
    No seriously, with all this, I feel there is no need to show more.
    Prove that wrong, I'm waiting

I honestly didnt understand half of the comment, I would be realy gratefull if you could rephrase that.
    There is more to show about bannerlord?
    Edit: Sorry.
  10. Louis The Last Breton

What's the next game event?
    It is possible to TW to go?
    In case it happens, they're showing boardgames? ( :iamamoron: )
    No seriously, with all this, I feel there is no need to show more.
    Prove that wrong, I'm waiting
  11. Louis The Last Breton

jacobhinds said:
    Sir_Newton said:
    It would be superb if we had more option for contacting lords without finding them in person, like through a menu that displays important characters.

Mount and Phone: WhatsappLord
    Conquer calradia from the comfort of your home from the comfort of your home! Because one layer of laziness just isn't enough!

:iamamoron:
    You put twice "from the comfort of your home"
    You were my idol, and you let me down
    :iamamoron:
  12. Louis The Last Breton

The idea of a colored cloth really hype me.
    In a history book I read long timr ago, there was a really small red bandage, wich indetified a political group.
    We could use that in Bannerlord for the minor factions! Like, a blue, white, gold strap for a revolucianary part on the southern Empire!

Edit: The bandage in case is the "Divisa Punzó" used by federals in thr Argentinean Confederation . They were against Unitarians
  13. Louis The Last Breton

MrMundy said:
    We will also need an explination as to why they gave up on Siege Weapons, Tactics and all that and why they started bringing 1 ladder to a siege to climp it all at once.
    MrMundy said:
    Then we need an explination as to why they never actully fire it during battle, and why you get a trebuchet if you prepare ladders.
    Yeah well you see, because the fall of the empire of Calradia (probably) the kings of WB, very aware of the powers of their own, and knowing how hard was defending against such tactics, weapons, etc., they called the already named heretic, anti patriotism and not honorable.
    And well, you know how dumb was medieval people
    Yabloko said:
    If TW adds flags and other identification methods in Bannerlord, we will need a reasonable explanation as to why modern calradians(warband) have seemingly lost such a useful technology.
    As above, but different reasons

Edited, read again please
  14. Louis The Last Breton

creuzet said:
    Nothing much really. We're just patiently waiting for Gamescom to get some info.
    Gamescom? Already? Goddamn I remembet we were hyped with all those footages of Gamescom'15.
    B-roll was my favourite, the A-roll was the shorter version and there was a "scene-like editor" roll.
    Was there any major off-topic discussion?
  15. Louis The Last Breton

ToyBoat said:
    I have a feeling it's going to be quite a bit longer for any beta access. You guys should be going outside this time of year anyway. Tell your neighbours about what's happening in Turkey instead of telling everyone on this forum.
    I think no neighbour of mine wants to know about Turkey, and if they do, Internet is were is at.
    How you people are you doing? Its been a load of time since I last posted, any interview you catched during my holy absence
  16. Louis The Last Breton

Lumos said:
    Tybalt_ said:
    Yes.

Does it look like he floats?
    Yes, actually. He didn't sink at all.

Ergo, character build type should have an effect on the hypothetical swimming feature in Bannerlord.
    And having health issues too! I wanna be an obese Aserai who's dream is reunite the Empire with his Aserai blade, who dies of a heart attack while trying to take Epicrotea
  17. Louis The Last Breton

MithrellaS said:
    I wonder how good the mods will look like with these graphics. :c
    We'll have to wait. But I'm sure is going to be AWESOMESAUCE
  18. Louis The Last Breton

Our only good well is the group of no english game magazines, whose Bloc translates as if he was a messenger from the Talewords universe to ours. Bloc is jesus.
    Oh my, Bloc you are truly Jesus.
    Hey, know whats funny? Devblog will come out just in August
  19. Louis The Last Breton

The Mighty McLovin said:
    To everyone who is saying that the castles are too small. Remember this castle? We will be seeing larger castles in the game, no doubt.
    542645c0f9ed8c90bf7ac817697d4755.png
    Yes i do recall this castle
    I will never forget gamescom 2015
    I never
  20. Louis The Last Breton

Marton96 said:
    If the Turkish developer said something about the release date, I really hope they will tell us the release date of the beta at E3. And I would also like to know what beta contains. If there is multiplayer in it I'm totally fine.
    Hehe, Talewords never said the holy release date.

"Yet they are closer to beta release date.
    Our only hero on this doom, lucky fate!
    Beta has a date, thats the fate, my mate"
                                              My m8 Adrien Tate
                                          Im waiting his wake, my mate. His fate has  no end date.
Back
Top Bottom