Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
semigall said:
And they show extended siege video, which we already see it.  :facepalm:
:lol:

There will be a big chunk of information released during the event itself, as we make announcements, so expect multiple videos, as well as written details.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Narlan said:
Voilà !
Precisely what I predicted before the event : one single video of 10 minutes.
You called it. Honestly, I give up. I think I'll take a break from M and B for a little bit. My excitement for the siege gameplay (and the game, if I'm being honest) has been trumped by my disappointment of the lack of other info/communication at E3.

To me it just seemed a little weird to fly out to E3 to show for 10 minutes on what seemed like a side-attraction for E3. Where were the interviews after that main event? In the end, it doesn't really matter. Still I was anticipating something more substantial.

This is just how Taleworlds operates, folks. They grew as a company in terms of size, but not - It seems - in terms of knowledge (In dealing with the community, press, releasing info, etc.).

I think they should have just done what Bethesda did with Fallout 4 and will likely do with the Elder Scrolls 6 (I mean the official announcement, not this "its in development" stuff) - Wait 5-6 months before release, then pop out a few videos over that time period, as well as interviews and basic question-answering on Twitter.

I like companies that do that.

The E3 footage was pretty dull, but then again I have little interest in the siege aspect of the game at this time. I would have much rather heard more about more single player mechanics.

Still, it was nice to see some of the improvements they've made.

I feel like announcing this game so early has just built up the expectations far higher than they normally would be, and it will result in people being let down, because they're bar was set so high with the very long development time.

Or maybe the game will be pure awesomeness and everyone will love each other and world peace will come forth.

RoboSenshi said:
Johan_Stormcloak said:
How many videos were you expecting?  This is Taleworlds that we're talking about.
Well, you have a point. They do suck at this.

They said it on their website about "multiple videos" and lots of information.

I'm really down about what we were given. I expected more information. I'm really happy with the direction of the game with regards to better graphics, new mechanics ect and just let down because what they are giving us is just nothing at the end of the day.

E3 was a massive let down. The siege video was awesome, but it was a let down. Can someone tell me what the point was of that 15 minute session? The hosts made me furious as they had no idea what the game was, they talked about nothing that fans already know...its just sad.

They did mention early access and release in 2017 but who knows, the information is so limited.

Our only good well is the group of no english game magazines, whose Bloc translates as if he was a messenger from the Talewords universe to ours. Bloc is jesus.
Oh my, Bloc you are truly Jesus.
Hey, know whats funny? Devblog will come out just in August

Oh well I'm still hyped as ****  :mrgreen:
Looks great, looks as if it "feels" great too.

What I found most disappointing with warband was that of being the ruler of a faction and severely lacking diplo... and there goes my english..  :evil:

I hope relations, diplomatic relations and options is abit more in-depth in bannerlord ! I want to feel like a ruler with actual power and not just a new title in the notes window  :mrgreen:

sry for bad english

http://www.pcgamesn.com/mount-blade-ii-bannerlord/mount-and-blade-2-mods

Saw this and was wondering if this is credible. If it's true then that's huge news.

aekilju said:
http://www.pcgamesn.com/mount-blade-ii-bannerlord/mount-and-blade-2-mods

Saw this and was wondering if this is credible. If it's true then that's huge news.

I'm very sure that its true. They've mentioned this in the past as well.

Von Dutch said:
Oh well I'm still hyped as ****  :mrgreen:
Looks great, looks as if it "feels" great too.

What I found most disappointing with warband was that of being the ruler of a faction and severely lacking diplo... and there goes my english..  :evil:

I hope relations, diplomatic relations and options is abit more in-depth in bannerlord ! I want to feel like a ruler with actual power and not just a new title in the notes window  :mrgreen:

sry for bad english
Exactly

Air tree said:
I feel like announcing this game so early has just built up the expectations far higher than they normally would be, and it will result in people being let down, because they're bar was set so high with the very long development time.

Or maybe the game will be pure awesomeness and everyone will love each other and world peace will come forth.

I am hoping for the latter.  :grin:

I still wonder though what they meant by announcements. Did they announce anything new? (https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/News/150)

What I don't understand is, why make these promises about "multiple videos" and "announcements", when they are not going to follow through with it?

The siege video was pretty good though.  :mrgreen:

It looks pretty good now. In the first quarter of 2017 would be considering that I think could be further developed. I'm not disappointed thanks for that Taleworlds.

Đяαкøℵ said:
welp.
e3 was a bit of a disappointment compared to the stream in march.

Like you said, "a bit" It was pretty enough for me.

Fleshcer said:
It looks pretty good now. In the first quarter of 2017 would be considering that I think could be further developed. I'm not disappointed thanks for that Taleworlds.

Get out of their asses.

Đяαкøℵ said:
welp.
e3 was a bit of a disappointment compared to the stream in march.

That's what is concerning myself.

And this business of "early access" is even more concerning.  Don't get me wrong with that what they have showed (limited) I've been so happy. They haven't "overhauled" this game or tried to make it something different. It's just a better version of Warband which is what I personally wanted.

But the lack of information is really killing me lol! And that post on their website broke my hype, which look I probably shouldn't have had any but it was posted, hopefully we get a treat but man this is really bad, that entire E3 segment was garbage. The hosts made me furious, they had no idea about the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom