Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ToyBoat said:
I have a feeling it's going to be quite a bit longer for any beta access. You guys should be going outside this time of year anyway. Tell your neighbours about what's happening in Turkey instead of telling everyone on this forum.
:facepalm:

MrMundy said:
Sir_Newton said:
Armaury said:
I'm wondering if they work on Bannerlord since 4 years i would more think they work on it since 5 or 6 years. When they anounced Bannerlord they were already working on it i think.

I believe at some point they had to scrub a lot of their progress thanks to some bug, so even though technically it's been since about 2010 that it was announced, it's probably realistically at the point that it would be in 2014 without that bug.

Citation needed

I think it was a scoop made by the Lumag newsletter, which my agents have captured or killed most of their functioning staff.

ToyBoat said:
I have a feeling it's going to be quite a bit longer for any beta access. You guys should be going outside this time of year anyway. Tell your neighbours about what's happening in Turkey instead of telling everyone on this forum.
I think no neighbour of mine wants to know about Turkey, and if they do, Internet is were is at.
How you people are you doing? Its been a load of time since I last posted, any interview you catched during my holy absence

blackthursday said:
I think it was a scoop made by the Lumag newsletter, which my agents have captured or killed most of their functioning staff.
Slander and libel. Slibel.
Don't make me laugh. LumoCorp Ltd. is currently facing much more pressing issues than "agents". We've had a bit of an accident with our prototype fusion reactor, so a weekly gaming magazine is pretty much the last thing on my mind.

Louis said:
ToyBoat said:
I think no neighbour of mine wants to know about Turkey, and if they do, Internet is were is at.
How you people are you doing? Its been a load of time since I last posted, any interview you catched during my holy absence

Nothing much really. We're just patiently waiting for Gamescom to get some info.

creuzet said:
Nothing much really. We're just patiently waiting for Gamescom to get some info.
Gamescom? Already? Goddamn I remembet we were hyped with all those footages of Gamescom'15.
B-roll was my favourite, the A-roll was the shorter version and there was a "scene-like editor" roll.
Was there any major off-topic discussion?

Alene said:
Taleworlds does not like lists anymore :iamamoron:
05d.jpg

When will the 15th blog be released? When will BANNERLORD be released? When will the Soviet Union be reestablished and communism finally triumph? I leave this questioning to you, ladies and gentlemen.

I do not like flags over their heads, and without them difficult to distinguish between the forces.

Armagan, Captain Lust.
I suggest to replace them with bandages of different color on the hands or the head, helmet. Or something else like that.

For example, thieves squad - they haven't heraldic clothes. You can give them a bandage on his head or on his hand.
Or another piece of clothing - maybe even a scarf neck.

%D0%9F%D0%BE%D0%B2%D1%8F%D0%B7%D0%BA%D0%B0.jpg

%D0%9F%D0%BE%D0%B2%D1%8F%D0%B7%D0%BA%D0%B01%D0%B0.jpg

%D0%9F%D0%BE%D0%B2%D1%8F%D0%B7%D0%BA%D0%B01%D0%B1.jpg

%D0%9F%D0%BE%D0%B2%D1%8F%D0%B7%D0%BA%D0%B01%D0%B2.jpg

%D0%9F%D0%BE%D0%B2%D1%8F%D0%B7%D0%BA%D0%B01%D0%B3.jpg

%D0%9F%D0%BE%D0%B2%D1%8F%D0%B7%D0%BA%D0%B02.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------

joei160. said:
When will the 15th blog be released? When will BANNERLORD be released? When will the Soviet Union be reestablished and communism finally triumph? I leave this questioning to you, ladies and gentlemen.
+1  :grin:

I personally prefer the flags. I think everyone wearing the same coloured rag looks silly. Aside from distinguishing forces my mind kind of ignores the flags. I think they are functional and don't stand in the way of my immersion. I wouldn't be against banners and painted shields though

Louis said:
Gamescom? Already? Goddamn I remembet we were hyped with all those footages of Gamescom'15.
B-roll was my favourite, the A-roll was the shorter version and there was a "scene-like editor" roll.
Was there any major off-topic discussion?
Nothing really, some talking about how fat people float on water, about the cup de état in Turkey and about cheating in Warband.

Wasnt the window discussion here aswell?

Coloured Regs dont make a howle lot of sense. Factions look different, if you dont like the flags force yourself to stick to your kingdom

Dest45 said:
I think everyone wearing the same coloured rag looks silly.
I agree, we need variety. You can make a certain color some of the clothes, and not just bandages.

MrMundy said:
Factions look different, if you dont like the flags force yourself to stick to your kingdom
But if I play for the bandits?

I'd say coloured rags would be nice, especially for small groups and ambushes. off course not as the only option and I'd like to see others with their own rates of identifiability, costs and obviousness like banners and coloured garments. but in order for this to really be a decent replacement for the warband banners the ai would  have to contain friendly fire/misidentification in a way that is not too annoying as well as better formations so that groups stay coherent and the chance of misidentification wouldn't be as massive as in a full melee.

Yaga said:
Dest45 said:
I think everyone wearing the same coloured rag looks silly.
I agree, we need variety. You can make a certain color some of the clothes, and not just bandages.

MrMundy said:
Factions look different, if you dont like the flags force yourself to stick to your kingdom
But if I play for the bandits?

Then turn on the Flags. It wouldnt make sense that a 10 head bandit group cant remember each ofter faces

The flags in warband are uglier than your mother's hair curlers and block almost everything from view with their disgusting, unimmersive, filth-drenched intrusiveness. I assume lords are going to end up with massive mishmash armies in mid/late game unless they somehow limit them, and the player more so, so without the flags it isn't going to be enough just to make the factions look different.

Lust said in the video that they were using history as inspiration, so why not use historical methods of identification like coloured tunics and armbands etc? İt doesn't even have to look like a silly oversaturated RTS game, just a general colour that soldiers might follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom