Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
rammler1991 said:
cherac said:
There is only one thing I need now, I want towns to remain the same during sieges , we should be able to fight in the streets and then to the keep , I want to look at beautiful town , in times of peace and war , not some randomly generated scene locations for sieges .....WYSIWYG towns and battles

the answer is the siege defensive video. they are defending a town and u can see that only a small part of the walls are accessable. so the answer seems to be: no you cant fight in the citie u can enter in peace time. seems to be the same as in warband

Not really... Most of the sieges we saw were castle sieges, even in warband pecefull visitation/wondering and siege scenes were the same for castles anyway. The battanian city siege however was the only sieged city we saw and there was not a single video or pic showing it's streets while not under siege... So, no there's no conclusive evidence that siege scenes for cities will be compatible with their peacefull visitation scenes.

When there are new information around I can't seem to sleep.  :sad: Now imagine if the game was out.  :ohdear:
its almost 6 am already and I am looking at the screen shots and refresh the forums..

Ki-Ok Khan said:
When there are new information around I can't seem to sleep.  :sad: Now imagine if the game was out.  :ohdear:
its almost 6 am already and I am looking at the screen shots and refresh the forums..

I don't get insomnia but when I get news about Bannerlord I start to crave playing Warband. And when I start playing Warband it feels kind of 'ruined' because I know something better is just around the corner...

Just the scenery, the armours and the army sizes are already breathtaking, I cannot unsee the screens nor ignore the feeling that I'm playing an old version of a great game.

YourStepDad said:
UndeadDuke said:
Is this Eronys of Ortysia from the PC Gamer 2016 gameplay?

13221362.png

the way he holds his sword, hngggg

Hes holding his belt

Cokjan said:
Is it just me that feels like the troops needs some more variety in equipment?
Even helmets variety would be nice! Still no real complain though!
Seems like a job for...

Mod maaaaan!

hqdefault.jpg

VictorF said:
rammler1991 said:
cherac said:
There is only one thing I need now, I want towns to remain the same during sieges , we should be able to fight in the streets and then to the keep , I want to look at beautiful town , in times of peace and war , not some randomly generated scene locations for sieges .....WYSIWYG towns and battles

the answer is the siege defensive video. they are defending a town and u can see that only a small part of the walls are accessable. so the answer seems to be: no you cant fight in the citie u can enter in peace time. seems to be the same as in warband

Not really... Most of the sieges we saw were castle sieges, even in warband pecefull visitation/wondering and siege scenes were the same for castles anyway. The battanian city siege however was the only sieged city we saw and there was not a single video or pic showing it's streets while not under siege... So, no there's no conclusive evidence that siege scenes for cities will be compatible with their peacefull visitation scenes.

without this feature ,sieges would still be arcady and unrealistic as warband no matter the fancy mechanics they add, its a must to get the exact town we siege and correct street fights , I don't care if its separated by loading screens , we need it.

cherac said:
VictorF said:
rammler1991 said:
cherac said:

without this feature ,sieges would still be arcady and unrealistic as warband no matter the fancy mechanics they add, its a must to get the exact town we siege and correct street fights , I don't care if its separated by loading screens , we need it.

I like this idea!  You'd breach the walls in the normal siege scene.  Then the next phase of the siege would be to fight through the whole normal city scene instead if having a random part of the city with a few soldiers defending it like warband scenes.  It would be fun to be immersed in that chaos.

Crowcorrector said:
cherac said:
VictorF said:
rammler1991 said:
cherac said:

I like this idea!  You'd breach the walls in the normal siege scene.  Then the next phase of the siege would be to fight through the whole normal city scene instead if having a random part of the city with a few soldiers defending it like warband scenes.  It would be fun to be immersed in that chaos.

That would kinda be a Multiplayer Siege Round :smile: But that would be nice indeed, at least for the city sieges.

cherac said:
VictorF said:
rammler1991 said:
cherac said:

Again, VC did it. I really don't see why it wouldn't be in Bannerlord

Only 9 pages from the news on pc-gamer with new screenshots? Guys, are you losing the verve?

Anyway, amazing screenshot for sure, amazing graphics and the pictures of the city is real wonderful! Now i wanna see an easrly access release...

Jostino said:
Only 9 pages from the news on pc-gamer with new screenshots? Guys, are you losing the verve?

Anyway, amazing screenshot for sure, amazing graphics and the pictures of the city is real wonderful! Now i wanna see an easrly access release...
Having no release date frame is getting us down.  :cry:

Well, add to it few more pages that crawled with those screenshots to off-topic section.

I just hope faction's uniformity will be shaken around a bit. The siege videos showed diversity, so maybe all the items weren't ready/added yet. I'm afraid though that single tier of troops will look similar, which will make for pretty colourful army in training but pretty bland once you reach the top. It suits splinters of Empire, but at least more tribal factions should have varying equipment. Army of huscarls in Warband annoyed me with their look after all kinds and sizes of mail and leather on lower tiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom