Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hidde112 said:
Mad Dawg said:
Đяαкøℵ said:
thread is sleeping again
fück me
You know what they say, let sleeping threads lie.
I never heard anyone say that tbh
Could have sworn I heard that somewhere.  Hmm, maybe it was more like, "Keep the thread on-topic or you'll get warnings, and stuff."  It was one of those two, I can't remember which.  Anyway, I feel both statements are true. 

Now let's see how things proceed.  :fruity:

Maybe if you slightly unintelligent members of the African-American community started posting interesting stuff we wouldn't have to go offtopic.

LonelyStep said:
Đяαкøℵ said:
Maybe if you slightly unintelligent members of the African-American community started posting interesting stuff we wouldn't have to go offtopic.

Shut up, kid.
Oh, were you offended?
Oh i forgot, this forum really likes censorship
Ban pls, bannerlord is not launching anytime soon

Đяαкøℵ said:
You know your stupid trolling posts ,used to be cute and cool but now its getting kinda boring , its time to stop and contribute sensibly

Cpt. Nemo said:
Oh ****, Drakon's really gone this time? Finally! :party:
On topic, does anyone know what the next likely event is that Taleworlds will show up at?
I liked Drakox, liked. I think now he's a toxic kid
mmm, idk. Some Turkey gaming event. But it wont be for bannerlord, instead its going to be Warband on Consoles

Johan_Stormcloak said:
Cpt. Nemo said:
On topic, does anyone know what the next likely event is that Taleworlds will show up at?
PC Gamer Weekender 2017?  :iamamoron:

That's probably right, they didn't go to any between Gamescom 2015 and the 2016 Weekender (I don't know if there even are any events for PC in between these dates).

Louis said:
mmm, idk. Some Turkey gaming event. But it wont be for bannerlord, instead its going to be Warband on Consoles

I think Warband is supposed to be released this month on consoles, so I doubt it will feature at any future event unless it takes place in the next few weeks.

Is it over? Has the thread finally been cleansed? I thought this moment would never come, Just when I had lost all hope the Mods deliver. They tested my faith and I failed but I won't make that mistake again. THANK THE MODS! Moderator is good, Moderator is great.

Well there is a pretty cool banner that is seen in the Gamescom vid where the defenders sally out to try to destroy siege equipment. I really hope that we get standard bearers this time around.

CPsciyF.png

When done right standard bearers look epic.

1257 AD Mod
3B6E1D47C29DA653875B92918C5BDABFAF3F9EA3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom