Search results for query: *

1. Roadmap for persino?

Like the title says whats left for Persino to be called v 1.0? What features you still want to implement? Just curious and about this well done and beautiful mod! And apologies if this was answered somewhere else.
  2. [BUGS] Support Thread for v3.8+

I loaded my savegame today with latest patch 3.82 .
    my companions and me all naked i lost all my skills and also all my inventory is gone.
    this never happened before, even though i played a lot of warband and pendor mod.
    which by the way is awesome!!
    so it might be a bug
  3. Submod: Wook's Warband 2016 (Modern Graphics Overhaul)

yes i did that as well...i just deleted them so no more errors...back to vanilla sky
  4. Submod: Wook's Warband 2016 (Modern Graphics Overhaul)

cleaveras said:
    https://gyazo.com/2b0afc1c1058d2ccb3ef0a2114906b2d
    Yep, I did everything you said, no idea why its giving me that. Anyways, I put a gyazo of the textures in my folder incase you see anything wrong with it.
    get_object failed for mesh: "skyboxname"
    and that's the code I get on the left whenever I go into a new scene.

i have exactly same problem.
  5. [SUBMOD] Tweaking PoP 3.7 (UPD #45, 2016-12-17, 04:34 PM)

hi not sure if i understand the last part correct

you said here

12.1. Preventing unhappy companions from saying goodbye
    (click to show/hide)
    1) Open simple_triggers.txt
    2) Find the piece of code "110 1 144115188075855884" (currently there is only one such combination of numbers in the entire file).
    3) Add 31 2 1 0 right before it.
    4) Look at the beginning of the line (which is also the beginning of this trigger). Increase the second number (the one that follows 1.000000, it equals 100 in version 3.7063) by 1.
    This should prevent companions from ever starting "I'm done. I'm leaving." conversation.

so i have trouble understanding nr 4

do i put

this is the original beginning line
    1.000000  100 2320

1.000000  101 2320???
    or
    1.000000  100 1 2320???
  6. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

SO  :oops:

any idea when a the next hot fix is coming?

just fix the major bugs please.  :lol:
    I don't know if i am speaking for myself but i care little about the minor bugs and they don't affect my game at all. i don't often even notice them.
  7. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

hi,

i noticed a bug. i asked a lord for some job in kiesev area and he told me to destroy some cave but I cannot accept the mission there. there is no option it says press left mouse to continue but it doesn;t
  8. Perisno Perfect!

Chiksika said:
    PoP also has extremely huge enemy (sometimes +5,000) mobs that take so long to fight that you're out of luck if the game crashes while going through the "more is better" tedium you can reload and try again, hoping the same thing doesn't happen or corrupt some of your saves. Some  other mods have enemy knightly equivalents of Tiger tanks. This mod is fine IMO, going it's own direction without copying other mods, Warband has its own limitations on what the AI can do to be more challenging without adding gimmicks like extraordinarily over-powered enemies or just fielding tediously giant enemy armies.

i never had bigger armies to face then 1500...and it never crashed...i didnt say the more the better...the tough troops make the fun at least for me...50 noldors can destroy 100 normal tier troops easy

9. [DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

thx but all i did was a suggestion...the dev may like it or not...no need to argue around here how we play pop....
  10. [DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

yes agree maltese is hard but at a stage when you own half the map its a different issue i tell my armies to follow and they can be beaten that way....but now if there are armies to face it might be a nice challenge again.
  11. [DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

I don't know if the developers look into fan suggestions or not but I think a real cool feature would be if you conquered around half of the map and by now the struggle has become so much easier to have a kind of a dark knight invasion or demon invasion where they can take cities and armies are powerful enough to give a nice challenge again.
  12. Perisno Perfect!

I still think Persino could improve upon gameplay balance and should take the approach of Prophecy of Pendor, which is to make AI troops better so that they are in-line with the player and companions.

Agree 100%

what makes pendor so good and perisno is so close to it is the troops are tougher. also the runed weapons which cannot be bought but have to be acquired. tough spawns and the possibility of loot (gems) so you can get mentioned weapons. and of course knighthood orders. would be cool to see this in perisno in some form or another!

thanks for the mod its a already one of the best out there
  13. changing the white background

Hi there! Please tell me how to change the white background when you shop for armor / weapons and food...i just want it dark...it hurts my eyes and the items are not so clear... otherwise cool mod... thanks
  14. [S] A New Dawn

Hi

I still have mills in some cities, even though i am not supposed to have any there and i cannot start any business there either...specially northern cities
  15. [S] A New Dawn

bugs i encountered

i am a merc for sarranids

sarranids at war with barbarians but they are not hostile.

i have in suno a mill and i never bought one there. i cannot buy an enterprise there and i cannot access the mill

i am injured but i go into a second battle fully healed.
  16. Version in Development - 0.8

great stuff cannot wait!!!! :grin:
  17. [S] A New Dawn

finally downloaded it and trying it out today!!! looks promising

uncompressed almost 6 gigs!!! :shock:
Back
Top Bottom