[BUGS] Support Thread for v3.8+

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Yes it happens every now and then (in a lot of mods not just this one) along with the so called "Mussolini Syndrome".

Basically it's a problem with the savegame getting somewhat corrupted and screwing up all npc faces or making them all bald. It's kind of funny but also annoying as the only solution (that I know of) is to start a new game  :facepalm:

D´Shar have a new female Lord!!  :party:

pLxBKpg.jpg

RobwH63.jpg

Game is with newest Hotfix, but started on Version 3.8.1

Well patching from 3.8.1 to 3.8.2 might cause or persist the issue. That's why Ive always said a new game is recommended. But people don't want to hear it.

I loaded my savegame today with latest patch 3.82 .
my companions and me all naked i lost all my skills and also all my inventory is gone.
this never happened before, even though i played a lot of warband and pendor mod.
which by the way is awesome!!
so it might be a bug

Bagelhe said:
I loaded my savegame today with latest patch 3.82 .
my companions and me all naked i lost all my skills and also all my inventory is gone.
this never happened before, even though i played a lot of warband and pendor mod.
which by the way is awesome!!
so it might be a bug
Sounds like a corrupt save. Did you have autosave on and your pc froze in the middle of saving so you had to force shut down - because this exact same thing happened to me a while back. You'll have to move on a start a new game, I'm afraid.

In Valorshield castle the spot you target to speak to the first prisoner is quite small (so you have to fiddle around with it for a long time) might be the same for the other prisoners in that castle. Not really a bug, but if I knew nothing about it, I would probably just have left, and it would have made my experience worse.

Bug Reports:

* Some of the Guildmasters Quests create a "SCRIPT ERROR" log. If you save the ransom girl, leave her there, then talk to her again it creates the error. Also if you ask the GM for a job and he mentions a specific enemy warband, and you ask him "About that job you offered..." again, there's an error.

* The tavern audio loop cuts out abruptly, leaving a long period of silence before any background audio plays again.

* This may be a native bug, but sometimes the imprisoned lord you attempt to spring from jail will start attacking you as you try to break him out. You or the guards knocking him out gives green text. Rebooting the game fixes it.

This has probably already been reported, but I engaged the unique Mist Mountain lord (the slayer or whatever his name is) and in the conversation menu before the battle he had his "helmet" unequipped. Since his helmet's also his face it looked rather odd. Other than that (and mount and blade corrupting my save) 3.8 has been fantastic.

Don't know bug or intentional , when I soloed with  a Jatu Warband with 100 Jatu cavalries , I wanted to change the map and I pushed the Tab , and then I became a prisoner at once .

Got a bug at the tournament in Ravenstern. It crashes at the 5th or 6th round everytime. When i start the tournament, M&B uses around 1.600 MB ram in the Taskmanager. Each new round, 500-600 mb ram are added. At 4 GB it crashes. When i don't attend everthing runs fine. Looks like a memory leak.

Edurael said:
Got a bug at the tournament in Ravenstern. It crashes at the 5th or 6th round everytime. When i start the tournament, M&B uses around 1.600 MB ram in the Taskmanager. Each new round, 500-600 mb ram are added. At 4 GB it crashes. When i don't attend everthing runs fine. Looks like a memory leak.

Warband has memory leaks  it's why it's suggested to save quit every so often.

Not that much of a bug really, and its really minor, but I seem to remember that you wanted to fix this for 3.8:

Mettenheim Forlorn Hopes don't always wear their steel mittens (since their "gloves" flag is not ticked).

Just to confirm already mentioned bug -  prompt window with text about retreating from battle is nowhere to be seen in field battles.
If i win battle , and tab out, it just detracts morale, then adds , then lets me take loot and prisoners - renown is lost this way.

Ralyks18 said:
krisvk said:
Odd, anyone know what's causing the duplicate wives? (aka I took my first castle and got it awarded, and my wife moved there, but there's two of her)

Does anyone know if it works if you play as lady and marry a man? Is that vassal duplicated too? o_O
Odd, I Took Laria and she moved there, now there's only one.

There's something strange with the count of some of your troops in the tactical screen that you bring up with the backspace key. It seems to add one to the number of infantry I have. That's what I've noticed, maybe it's adding something more but at least that.

Nikomakkos said:
There's something strange with the count of some of your troops in the tactical screen that you bring up with the backspace key. It seems to add one to the number of infantry I have. That's what I've noticed, maybe it's adding something more but at least that.
That +1 infantry is you, my friend :wink:. It's been like that since always. The player character belongs to the infantry division by default. :grin:

Joelnh said:
when in tournaments, if I am hurt when entering I start the tournament hurt.
is this by design ?

don`t know how "intentional" it was, but i think it was always this way. At least for a couple of versions , and i guess this coming from Native,

Not sure if already reported, but if you successfully win a rebellion, all the lords wives and daughters stay attached to the rebel faction and you cant marry anyone inside that faction anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom