[S] A New Dawn

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
all you need to do now is to make a script that lets the player make his/her faction top tier troops like pop and I'll have your babies for 100 years  :oops: :oops:

So, I recently got this mod yesterday, played it for a little while. Didn't encounter any game breaking issues or problems. Downloaded the 5.1 patch, and during the game I came across some issues. I restarted my character, like I usually do whenever I update a mod. Everything starts out fine, until about thirty minutes to an hour in game. I entered a battle, a Freelancer under the Rhodoks, got a whole bunch of texture error messages on the side of my screen. Some of the textures affected were horses, armours, and grass which turned black. I didn't really mind it, then my game unexpectedly froze and CTD. I loaded it up again, same thing happened, except it went worse with Castle textures and forests turning into black cubes roughly the shape it was before. In another battle, the sky looked like it was a template for something, and the ground was made of strips of fabric.

Is this a bug, or something else entirely? I downloaded the mod correctly, so hopefully it isn't a download problem.

Anyway, thought I might mention it. Liking the game thus far, from the bits I could play.

havin' hitchin' issues everytime I move on the map, could be my setting but just wanted to point it out just incase I was wrong

Dawdlepuss said:
So, I recently got this mod yesterday, played it for a little while. Didn't encounter any game breaking issues or problems. Downloaded the 5.1 patch, and during the game I came across some issues. I restarted my character, like I usually do whenever I update a mod. Everything starts out fine, until about thirty minutes to an hour in game. I entered a battle, a Freelancer under the Rhodoks, got a whole bunch of texture error messages on the side of my screen. Some of the textures affected were horses, armours, and grass which turned black. I didn't really mind it, then my game unexpectedly froze and CTD. I loaded it up again, same thing happened, except it went worse with Castle textures and forests turning into black cubes roughly the shape it was before. In another battle, the sky looked like it was a template for something, and the ground was made of strips of fabric.

Is this a bug, or something else entirely? I downloaded the mod correctly, so hopefully it isn't a download problem.

Anyway, thought I might mention it. Liking the game thus far, from the bits I could play.

I remember having this bug from time to time (usually after playing for a long time), but restarting the game fixed it every time. It's certainly an engine bug, so there isn't much I can do about it. Reducing the graphic quality (especially textures) should fix it if it happens too often.

also having an error spam every time I enter combat be it sieges or open field and tournaments are even worse  :cry: :cry:

Could you post screenshots showing the exact error messages? I've never had this bug, so it'll be very hard to fix if I can't reproduce it or at least know where something is wrong (which is told by the error message).

Matiss_Veinbergs said:
Too many outlws. Cant move on the start, without getting raped.

It's intended to be much harder than native and you should always be very cautious. Still, it shouldn't be particularly hard to avoid big parties on the start since you're alone and are therefore much faster than them. Don't hesitate to invest in pathfinding if you're still having trouble.

Deathwhisper said:
Dawdlepuss said:

I remember having this bug from time to time (usually after playing for a long time), but restarting the game fixed it every time. It's certainly an engine bug, so there isn't much I can do about it. Reducing the graphic quality (especially textures) should fix it if it happens too often.

also having an error spam every time I enter combat be it sieges or open field and tournaments are even worse  :cry: :cry:

Could you post screenshots showing the exact error messages? I've never had this bug, so it'll be very hard to fix if I can't reproduce it or at least know where something is wrong (which is told by the error message).
can't get a screenshot of the errors because they spam the message box so much that no text is able to be seen, when the errors stop the fights half over but it starts again and I can see the errors but its too fast for me to take a screenshot ;/

greatkingdavid said:
Deathwhisper said:
Dawdlepuss said:

can't get a screenshot of the errors because they spam the message box so much that no text is able to be seen, when the errors stop the fights half over but it starts again and I can see the errors but its too fast for me to take a screenshot ;/

I think the errors should still be displayed in the logs if you press L.

I'm having a problem, can someone help me please?

CelubYI.jpg

I've redownloaded the mod, reinstalled Warband, and done a few other things, and I can't fix this. I don't have this problem with any other mods or the vanilla game.

This always occurs at this exact point in the loading as well, if that helps.

Thanks.

when the my kingdom went to war with swadia on my 1 1/2 year save they had a warparty of 2.2k vs 2.1k  me and mine. this is the last wave of swadia we won but my vassals troops....

Ylj3zQ.jpg

2zs8AX.jpg

Jsm1Pr.jpg

But when they faced my elite troops  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

po6GiN.jpg

EYRL6q.jpg

Can I marry queens in this mod? would be awesome if I could, I'm already a king but she just spawned in and I wanna romance her  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

MUZU8x.jpg

9fzLk2.jpg

FeelTheShadows23 said:
I'm having a problem, can someone help me please?

CelubYI.jpg

I've redownloaded the mod, reinstalled Warband, and done a few other things, and I can't fix this. I don't have this problem with any other mods or the vanilla game.

This always occurs at this exact point in the loading as well, if that helps.

Thanks.

Try reducing texture details down to 10% before starting the game. If it works you can set it back to whatever value it previously was once the game has been launched.

The errors I'm having in combat
if you can fix it would be epic but I really dont wanna restart my save ;/

I'll take a look at it.

when the my kingdom went to war with swadia on my 1 1/2 year save they had a warparty of 2.2k vs 2.1k  me and mine. this is the last wave of swadia we won but my vassals troops....

That looks like a bug with the AI of Floris (I haven't touched it). It might be a bit hard to fix.

Can I marry queens in this mod? would be awesome if I could, I'm already a king but she just spawned in and I wanna romance her  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm not sure, I haven't tested it. It definitely works with female lords though.

Is there a cheat that istantly upgrades men?

Select your troop and then press CTRL-X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom