SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Users who are viewing this thread

gsanders said:
CorenSK said:
Nameless Warrior said:
CorenSK said:
First of all, thanks for the great work!

possible errors – troop trees.
Empire of Sigmar – Carroburg Greatsword – no gauntlets.  Fixed
High Elf  - Ellyrian Reaver – ironflesh 13, powerstrike 12, powerdraw 0.  Doesn't match file stats. P/S 2 IF 2 PD4 is what I have.
                Dragon Prince – twohanded sword.  Fixed
                shadow warrior, walker - no helm. Fixed
Dwarf -  2x Dwarf Miner. There are 2 miners for different trees but I will differentiate the name
Chaos – Khorne Chaos Knight – str 120, health 165. Fixed
Tomb Kings – Necropolis Knight – no shield.  Fixed 
Night Goblins – Wolf Rider Boss - ironflesh 15  – health 85, Squig Rider -  ironflesh 6 – health 71. Intended
Araby – Horsemaster – str 120 – health 163. Fixed
Skaven – Runners, Assassin – powerthrow 0.  Fixed
Wood Elves – Glade Rider – health 75,  powerdraw 0. Doesn't match stats
Orcs - Savage Veterun Archer - powerdraw 0 Fixed
Mercenary – Savage Orc Archer, Veterun Archer –  powerdraw 0. Fixed

Thanks for this.

Doesn't match stats? Strange. Downloaded second time with MODDB. Unmodified. Different versions?

those are fixed in Nameless' unreleased patch.  Give him a day or so to put it up.  Come on, you waited 2 years.  You can be generous a few days right?
Sorry. Poorly written. Unmodified - I'm not interfere with the mode. I am grateful for mode and gladly wait. :smile:

Wait, Nameless, there's one thing you should fix. The troop in the Skaven tree, the "Death Runner", doesn't exist, again. The Eshin Clan Ranks go like this:

Night Runner > Gutter Runner > Eshin Assassin

I suggest you call the troop inbetween the Gutters and the Assassins "Veteran Gutter Runner", or renowned, or experienced. Something that shows signs of experience, so you can replace that unexistant rank, unless you already did, which I don't think so. Yesterday I was testing the claws and I checked in the Assassin troop tree of the Skavens and I noticed, but it was too late because it was already night time and you'd probably refuse to change something else, delaying the update... So basically, if you can fix this now that you're going to release the hotfix, I recommend you do it so it can add some "realism" into the mod :grin:

polloio said:
leonn said:
when installing the mod,is it prudent to remove\uninstall the previous version? cheers

As the two versions are two completely separated modules, there's no need to delete the old one :wink:

Faoil said:
Are there any plans to be able to enlist your character into a Lord's army? I miss the feature.
ok,many thanks.
No, we have eliminated Freelancer from the mod on purpose and we do not plan including it again.

gsanders said:
polloio said:
leonn said:
when installing the mod,is it prudent to remove\uninstall the previous version? cheers

As the two versions are two completely separated modules, there's no need to delete the old one :wink:

Faoil said:
Are there any plans to be able to enlist your character into a Lord's army? I miss the feature.

No, we have eliminated Freelancer from the mod on purpose and we do not plan including it again.

I personally don't want to see the new mod extracted over the old one as there were many files cleaned up / changed in size between the two versions and there is a likelihood of bloat - files loading into memory because they are in the correct folder but were only used in the first version and not the second.  Most users have little enough memory so either make sure the mod versions have two different names (you could rename the old folder) or delete the old mod before putting the new.
  again,many thanks.

I admit I was a bid hasty. (I sold my starting equipment because I need money for goods. not troops)

You can get around somehow. mercs. even one can help(as said), don't fear chaos zealots, helping lords and take the prisoners of the enemie army into your group. smashing things.
There's no need to grind in an arena.

Still It would be need to have more quests without fighting from the guild masters (which is difficult, because there's a lot bandits, who triggers such quests).

And I think it would be good to have a bid more starting money. +100 gold. With 67 for instance you can't really buy goods to sell (yes you still can get it in the arena..)

I was one that have starting difficulties, that means I'm not the only one.
I suggest to write some advices in the readme.
When I was looking for some I found nothing. Nothing in the readme, nothing in the forum (so at least if someone searches he'll find here some posts)

it would be a shame, if someone stop playing because he can't pass the start

Bought a ship, seafared for a bit, got cought, battle started.
I was receiving 3-6 dmg each second or so, and after i've put my armor into box, to decrease encumbrance and thus stop myself from what seems to be drowning, i've got a hit for 40 dmg and died. AI not even moved from their spawning spot.
8177609.jpg

So, I wandered around the village of Mostyr (Chaos) to hunt a lawless villain, when this happened:
F-M8X.png

Is this a bug or was I chosen by the chaos gods to glimpse into the realm of chaos itself?

superschokokeks said:
I admit I was a bid hasty. (I sold my starting equipment because I need money for goods. not troops)

You can get around somehow. mercs. even one can help(as said), don't fear chaos zealots, helping lords and take the prisoners of the enemie army into your group. smashing things.

Still It would be need to have more quests without fighting from the guild masters (which is difficult, because there's a lot bandits, who triggers such quests).

And I think it would be good to have a bid more starting money. +100 gold. With 67 for instance you can't really buy goods to sell (yes you still can get it in the arena..)

When I was looking for some I found nothing. Nothing in the readme, nothing in the forum (so at least if someone searches he'll find here some posts)

I honestly don't know what to tell you, I do fine with fighting the bands of bandits. 30 recruits are enough for you to fight and the very first band you kil with them, should give you aroun 500-1k gold in both money and loot. It literally took me 1 hour to get around 10k gold just from fighting. I got enough levels and did fine.

Mind you I started as Bretonnian with a horse and lance, so I am good enough to take any elite troop that isn't ranged. The starts depend on what you choose, so you can re-roll that for something you like. I always pick strong starts so I can start hunting bandits, and rarely do trading myself. I just constantly fight my way into 30 mounted knights.

themightytemplar said:
So, I wandered around the village of Mostyr (Chaos) to hunt a lawless villain, when this happened:
F-M8X.png

Is this a bug or was I chosen by the chaos gods to glimpse into the realm of chaos itself?

I think that may be your PC's problem, because I see fraps getting bugged as well and I doubt any of the mod's bugs would affect an external program

I honestly don't know what to tell you, I do fine with fighting the bands of bandits. 30 recruits are enough for you to fight and the very first band you kil with them, should give you aroun 500-1k gold in both money and loot. It literally took me 1 hour to get around 10k gold just from fighting. I got enough levels and did fine.

Mind you I started as Bretonnian with a horse and lance, so I am good enough to take any elite troop that isn't ranged. The starts depend on what you choose, so you can re-roll that for something you like. I always pick strong starts so I can start hunting bandits, and rarely do trading myself. I just constantly fight my way into 30 mounted knights.

Wow. Okay. I would appreciate it if you wrote this first instead of "git gud". Then I would think that you have proven that I was wrong.
I still suggest some starting guide and area description for new players (or did I miss it?)

superschokokeks said:

True but there are advices all over the past 6 pages,if they care enough they will search 10 minute to see all that good advices.

Leveling up to get to riding 2 and then buy the cheapest horse cant take more than 30 minutes for someone somewhat experienced.I refuse and refused to be a trader more than once or twice in any playthrough  and i dont understand how i can get in 6 hours of gameplay enough force to take castles and others dont especially how i waste most of the time actually looking at my guys getting kills rather than me killing once i reached lvl 4 which is really easy If you do those challenges at the training grounds

hi,

i noticed a bug. i asked a lord for some job in kiesev area and he told me to destroy some cave but I cannot accept the mission there. there is no option it says press left mouse to continue but it doesn;t

Bagelhe said:
hi,

i noticed a bug. i asked a lord for some job in kiesev area and he told me to destroy some cave but I cannot accept the mission there. there is no option it says press left mouse to continue but it doesn;t

I think I have fixed that. I say I think because I have located what I think is the issue, ammended it and now after speaking to 55 lords in a row no one is offering me that mission  :lol:

Dankmar said:
YourStepDad said:
Hey Nameless/Dankmar, when do you think you will release the first patch/hotfix for some of the more glaring issues? If its a day or two I will be able to wait it out.

I wouldn't want to start playing now if the mod has any serious issues that might break the game, but at the same time I can barely hold myself back. :smile:

Thanks.

Well there is no need to hold back, the hotfix will be safe ok with you safes.
And the bugs are just minor stuff.. Just dont do quests from lords at the beginning until the fix is there.

Awesome.

Thank you, Dankmar. <3

Nameless Warrior said:
Bagelhe said:
hi,

I think I have fixed that. I say I think because I have located what I think is the issue, ammended it and now after speaking to 55 lords in a row no one is offering me that mission  :lol:

Nameless did you read my post about something you should fix in the hotfix? I'd appreciate it if you did, since it's quite important. (not game-breaking for those who aren't very picky but for those who want to have a full lore-ish experience like me it is indeed kind of :razz:)

Dorfus145 said:
Nameless Warrior said:
Bagelhe said:
hi,

Nameless did you read my post about something you should fix in the hotfix? I'd appreciate it if you did, since it's quite important. (not game-breaking for those who aren't very picky but for those who want to have a full lore-ish experience like me it is indeed kind of :razz:)

Already done  :wink:

Nameless Warrior said:
Dorfus145 said:
Nameless Warrior said:
Bagelhe said:
hi,

Already done  :wink:

Okay, thank you very much  :mrgreen:

Is it somehow possible to get neutral with all factions at the beginning? I know the relations are realistic to the lore,
but it somehow breaks the adventurer feeling when you can't visit all cities etc. :sad:

Dailyterror said:
Is it somehow possible to get neutral with all factions at the beginning? I know the relations are realistic to the lore,
but it somehow breaks the adventurer feeling when you can't visit all cities etc. :sad:

The answer is the same I gave you on ModDB :wink:

Back
Top Bottom