Search results for query: *

1. Cloud Breaker

Medieval naval fleets

One question I want to ask is how many ships composed a typical medieval-era naval fleet. AFAIK most modern fleets are composed of a handful of missile destroyers along with a few submarines and one or two aircraft careers, with a supplement of logistics support ships. I believe medieval fleets...
  2. Cloud Breaker

Obama's talk of 'world without nukes' - bad idea

I'm not as capable in making a good speech as Obama is so I'm going to put in simple worlds why I think 'world without nukes' is a bad idea: ballistic missiles armed with nuclear warheads that are capable of reaching outer space will be integral for defense against potential hostile alien...
  3. Cloud Breaker

Mass Murder

Killing children.... then their mothers. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK2e5YhPLuk&feature=channel_page :cry: Gaah music's off the sync!
  4. Cloud Breaker

Infantry formation against horsemen.

Say, a thousand well equipped and experienced infantrymen, majority of whom are not armed with polearms, is bracing against a 300-men medium cavalry charge on a level terrain. Should the infantry be tightly packed together, or spread out, to counter their charge? The consensus is that horsemen...
  5. Cloud Breaker

ENBSeries

Tell me if any of you are using ENBSeries in games other than Mount&Blade.
  6. Cloud Breaker

Calradia at War Mk.III

Rules: Each faction has twenty ten "armies." You can post choosing to attack one army, in which a faction will lose one, or choose to recruit for one faction, in which it will gain one army. You can never have more than twenty ten (10) armies. When a faction has no armies, it is eliminated...
  7. Cloud Breaker

Differences of geek and nerd

In my definition, the difference is 'habitual' (geek) vs. 'chronic' (nerd) Give yours.
  8. Cloud Breaker

Number of enemies to spawn in inner sieges

Currently, the inner sieges (the ones that take place inside the town after the initial siege) spawn a very few number of soldiers. I want to change this to increase the scale of a siege. I've taken a look at this code at game_menus, and I believe its the bold ones that need taking care of...
  9. Cloud Breaker

Playing chess.

Question. Does anyone play chess alone?
  10. Cloud Breaker

Setting time of the day for custom battle scenes

Right now all the custom battles begin at dawn or dusk, which I believe is the default time for all the custom battles. I'm trying to change it. I've tried to put the 'wait' script in the game menus module, (since I haven't found any other script) in the appropriate trigger sections, with no...
  11. Cloud Breaker

Size of the mod

Just a question. Why is the mod's size so big? 97 MB.
  12. Cloud Breaker

The secret to M&B v1.0 performance optimization

I've noticed that nearby NPC's and horses no longer display dynamic shadows, lessening the demand on video memory. Static and environment shadows are still being rendered at close range, and dynamic shadows (along with static and environment shadows) at longer range. Does anyone agree with my...
  13. Cloud Breaker

Making neutral factions to take sides during battle

I believe I found the relevant code here. I'm trying to make bandit/deserter parties to gang up on me, and manhunters to help me when fighting against bandits/deserters. My guess is that I need to make the script that define manhunters as ally to the PC.        Problem there would be...
  14. Cloud Breaker

Football and Rugby Gorillas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMeqlqo26Ok I want to know what aspect of physics makes a ball travel a hyperbolic trajectory like that. My guess is that the spinning motion of the football creates slight drag that makes the ball curve towards the direction of the ball's spin.
  15. Cloud Breaker

1.010 patch (link to Paradoxplaza)

http://www.paradoxplaza.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=39&Itemid=120 Check it out.
  16. Cloud Breaker

This, an anti-cavalry tactic?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ1j9BYZljk&feature=related ......
  17. Cloud Breaker

Cries of War and DaBlade's soundpack ported to 1.003

Download Link: https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=10&id=925 Cries of War soundpack 1.003 compatible. 100+ sounds added changed sounds: - armor weapon impact - weapon parry - shield block - bow/crossbow firing (from DaBlade) - horses galloping - Weapon swing sounds (not .ogg but...
  18. Cloud Breaker

Bullet impact particle effect

When firearm bullets hit an object that is not an NPC, can we make it emit particles upon impact? *looks at the general direction of Highlander*
  19. Cloud Breaker

Aiming reticule speed

Is there a way to adjust how fast the reticule tighten when using missile weapons?
  20. Cloud Breaker

Mount & Blade siege sucks

Siege is retarded. Every siege can be fought with only a single ladder. I've been assaulting Jelkala with 500 men, supported by 4 lords. My men kept falling like grass so I got pissed off and imported an uber character level 36 to pwn 400 Rhodoks by myself while my men stood aside watching my...
Back
Top Bottom