Search results for query: *

• Users: Bulle
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Real Humans

So I just started to watch this brilliant Swedish TV-show called Real Humans, after I've heard about it for years from friends and family and I do must say that this is the best sci-fi show I have seen in YEARS. It's very well thought out, and is just not another run of the mill action sci-fi...
  2. Adoption

This week news over Sweden has been telling sobstories about 3 families who had adopted a little child each from Kenya and have had their adopted children taken away from them because it turned out that the children had been kidnapped from their original families. The main focus is about how sad...
  3. Cards against humanity

Starting up a game for all who wants to join! http://pyz.socialgamer.net/ Click on the game created by bullebu and type in the password "pavenis"!
  4. Join our Nationstates region

So some of us has started making some new nations and we decided to create a Taleworlds region, who wants to join in? The password is soapeduphomosexuals Please also write the name of your nation right here so that we know who is who! I should maybe add mine here as well! My glorious country!
  5. Black immigrants and asylum seekers a cancer on the Israelean body

So, there has been a lot of things happening in Israel lately. Molotov cocktails thrown at houses with African immigrants, firebombs against African homes and hatespeach against Africans which resulted in a riot in which several shops got looted and destroyed and Africans attacked and assaulted...
  6. Upper-class people=douches for real?

Seven studies summerized. Pdf with the entire shebang. Discuss.
  7. Post-it war in France

Has anyone else heard about the post-it war in France? I can't seem to find any serious articles about it in English, but it has been written about in Sweden. It appears as it started at the Ubisoft offices in Paris, when some employees put post-its on their windows and within hours the...
  8. Werewolf: Murders in Taletown. Day 4

As Frisiandude was out for his morning walk with his little shih tzu, Candy, he thought about the bread he had left in the oven back in the bakery shop. With a quick glance on his watch, he decided to speed up a little and take the shortcut through the little park. The grass was wet from the...
  9. Murders in Taletown sign up thread - Replacements needed

I will not start this game until I deem there is enough people that can work as replacements in both of the werewolf games. If you are already in the other, you will not be guaranteed a place in this game. "Inspector Bulle, please enter", said the chief of police. "It has come to our attention...
  10. What do these attractive women have in common?

Since I do not want to disturb the post your dream woman thread anymore with more of this, I decided that I should make a completely new thread with attractive women and a fun quiz for you! The whole thing is quite simple, I will post a group of pictures of different attractive women, and you...
  11. Hellsongs

Hellsongs is a cover band that makes unusual version of classic metal songs, some might say that they rape metal shamelessly and destroyed the songs forever but I think that their unusual way makes the songs prettier and it really makes one listen to the lyrics. They've changed their singer, so...
  12. Obama releases his birth video

As most of you might know already, there has been a lot of talk regarding Obama and his origins. Some people say that he was not born in America, thus not being allowed to be president. In respnse to this, Obama released his birth video: http://youtu.be/k8TwRmX6zs4
  13. The Travel Advice Thread

Now, I am going to Eindhoven for one day/night on Monday, and I wonder if there is anything nice to see, or any nice restaurants or something like that? This thread can be used for other people that are travelling somewhere and want some tips on what to see and stuff like that.
  14. Are you a belieber?

Now, I did consider to put this into the Music, Books and Arts subforum, but I chose not to. Firstly because I don't want to discuss Justin Biebers music and secondly because I don't think it should be called music in the first place. It seems to me that I can no longer turn my head from the...
  15. Internet wars - Operation Payback

Since a couple of weeks the U.S. employed a group of hackers in order to attack Wikileaks, but now a group of Anonymous b-tards and Pirate Bayers are attacking the credit card companies and other stuff - in a weird kind of defence for Wikileaks. So far MasterCard website is down and PayPal is...
  16. Holiday Hate

http://www.kxly.com/news/25975011/detail.html He made a nice final touch with that noose.
  17. Beards

So, well, uh, I was just thinking about different types of beards and how it's part of a lot of religions. You see orthodox Jews sporting a nicely trimmed beard, as well as the Amish. Muslims and Ainus as well. The list goes on really. Then of course fashion has also put it's stamp on time, and...
  18. Lightning ass

http://www.news.com.au/weird-true-freaky/lightning-exits-womans-bottom/story-e6frflri-1111112332029 Holy crap!
  19. Bad news

As most of you might know already, I am, or rather I was pregnant with my boyfriend and last week we were blessed enough to move into an apartment. When we were cleaning out the apartment I was going with a big armchair to the trashroom, but it did not fit into the elevator and so I had to take...
  20. Crazy christian sect taking it way to far

A friend sent me a link to this forum, pointing out the weirdness, and I discovered something very dark. Here is a man talking about how he punishes his wife. http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=44728&highlight=ethel...
Back
Top Bottom