Holiday Hate

Users who are viewing this thread

Bulle

Count
HAYDEN, Idaho -- While most see the holiday season as one of joy and merrymaking, at least one Hayden, Idaho, resident is taking the opportunity to spread a little hate courtesy of a noose-carrying, KKK hood-wearing snowman on their front lawn.

Several area parents noticed the offensive snow sculpture, located in front of a home in the 9000 block of Hillview Drive, while taking their kids to school Wednesday morning.

The sculpture depicts a snowman with a pointed hat and an outstretched right hand with a noose in it. Residents in the neighborhood say the homeowners also have an Aryan Nations flag on display.
http://www.kxly.com/news/25975011/detail.html

He made a nice final touch with that noose.

someone should burn a cross next to it

then there would be a pile of ash and a melted snowman LOL

We made a snow whore at work once. That was fun. We were upstaged by the maintenance guys though who went up on the roof and added a giant snow cock right over the main entrance.

that reminds me of the reclining snowman I made on a traffic island with the bollard as an erect penis

Archonsod said:
We made a snow whore at work once. That was fun. We were upstaged by the maintenance guys though who went up on the roof and added a giant snow cock right over the main entrance.

All part of being Scottish eh?

Although I in no way condone his feelings (In fact I think KKK and there associates are a bunch of assholes, if you truly feel that way just keep it to your damn self and be civil for christ's sake), Idaho kind of has no right to tell him he can't have that snowman, seeing as it is still America. Just another example of the government stomping on our rights...

Back
Top Bottom