Murders in Taletown sign up thread - Replacements needed

Users who are viewing this thread

Bulle

Count
I will not start this game until I deem there is enough people that can work as replacements in both of the werewolf games. If you are already in the other, you will not be guaranteed a place in this game.

"Inspector Bulle, please enter", said the chief of police. "It has come to our attention that the murder in Taletown is of a very sinister nature and we suspect that it is not a regular run-of-the-mill murder."
"What do you mean, chief? Are you talking about the murder of the Mayors wife?"
"Yes, we suspect organized crime is behind this. This is why we want you to go there and observe, if we play this well, we can catch all of them."
"Yes, sir. I will do my best."
"And Bulle?"
"Yes?"
"Don't **** it up this time."

Available spots:
Players:
Catholic
Eктωρ
Freebird
Kronic
Hyperion
Cowdude
Lady Lilith
Toffey
Sibylla
Ruthven
Ambalon
QuailLover
John7
Bgfan
Xardob
Incaa
FrisianDude

Replacement:

Vadermath
Magorian Aximand
Facemelter
Vieira
your nightmare
Big Boss
Locke
HULKSMASH
snoopy-91
King of Scotland
Dodes
Calodine
Draco Wrath

Fine, fine, now that you've practically coerced me into it; I'm in as well.

Edit: http://eblong.com/zarf/werewolf.html

Read this, and then some of our past games; the best way to learn mate!

Bulle said:
Well, you are already in the other game.

Yes, but I wanna play this one too! I wanna, I wanna! :cry:

Joke aside, if you don't have enough people, and you put Frisian in instead of me, I'll bite your tits off.

Also Freebird's here, **** yea!

Considering the amount of replacements usually needed, I don't think you will have to worry Vader. And you might still die soon enough too.

Bulle said:
Considering the amount of replacements usually needed, I don't think you will have to worry Vader. And you might still die soon enough too.

...just don't tell me you have some sort of freakish Sudden Death rule going on :lol:

In-post edit: Oh crap, Cal's here! He's been playing more WW than all of us combined on that weird site of his!

In post edit #2: You join this ****ing game now, Hyp!

Back
Top Bottom