Are you a belieber?

Users who are viewing this thread

Bulle

Count
Now, I did consider to put this into the Music, Books and Arts subforum, but I chose not to. Firstly because I don't want to discuss Justin Biebers music and secondly because I don't think it should be called music in the first place. It seems to me that I can no longer turn my head from the atrocity called Justin Bieber nor the phenomenon surrounding him. Suddenly I realise that I have friends on facebook that apparently adores the babyfaced boy, whilst another group links me an article about how Justin Bieber hates abortions and thinks that everything happens for a reason. And no, not regular reasoning, the reason to why these things happen is because God wants it so. Yes, the next time you get a **** up your arse it's just Gods way of saying that he thinks about you. But I don't want this to turn into a religious debate either, but apparently Biebers mother said that she and her son were chosen by God to spread light and inspiration. Like she is the Mary of modern age and Bieber the son of God. Is this the beginning of a new cult? With all the screaming little teenage girls, I'm sure a lot of them would devote their lives to his cause.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/lostinshowbiz/2011/feb/17/justin-bieber-on-drugs-abortion-korea

Eh, I have no opinion on his music, though I find it appropriate that he's being compared to Jesus. I find both of their fan clubs to be annoying. :wink:

Before, I just hated his music (and thought he was slightly lacking in testosterone), but now I want to kill him. I hope his "beliebers" don't also start following his dumb-ass thoughts.

I seriously hope someone asks him about the Holocaust. "Oh, the Holocaust? Yeah, I guess that was bad, but everything happens for a reason. They probably died because they weren't worshipping me, their true God."

Christ, he's just a teenage twat who got 'lucky' enough for some money-grabbing manager to launch him into the clutches of pre-teen girls with no taste in music. I do not blame him for being who is and in a few years he'll be out of the picture again. Just like that Miley Cyrus-thing and whatever the **** was before her.

And all sorts of death and or painwishes to him are just a ludicrous as his 'music' is.

This bieber hating is actually kinda stupid, the boy is just a phase. Like all popular music and what not, anything infact is just temporary. I find that rather then going.

"**** that kid"

I'll just go.

"It's just another kid. Another teenage screamer girls crush."

Rage as much as you want, i'd rather go merrily on my way and await the next fad and see if it's to my liking.

Back
Top Bottom