Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4

Users who are viewing this thread

When will be finally the companion/family party control fixed?? It's been ages since this was criticized. It's really stupid to babysit the parties but if you don't you find out they were riding in the middle of enemy territory and got captured.
Can we please get rid of this nonsense?!!

10% does seem pretty high. Its made me very cautious about going into fights with any low health companions, so I wind up sitting in towns for days and days until they're healthy before setting out again. Its not what I usually want to be doing.
16 in-game years and only 6 lords died in battle. It's not high at all.

Unlucky. Not a single companion died within 16 years, lol.

I even thought that death mechanics has been broken with 1.5.4.
This depends on how much you protect your companions. I started to loos them when I assigned them to formations as captain. I had captains for cavalry and horsearchers and those die often (obviously due to inapropirate kamikaze-charges).
I did not loose any companion/family member only when I assigned them to dedicated group and kept them close and obviously not run into dangerous fights with them.

I did not loose any companion/family member only when I assigned them to dedicated group and kept them close and obviously not run into dangerous fights with them.
Then what's the point for captains? Also you can't siege that way or they will die. I played only once with death on and it was very tedious.

Then what's the point for captains? Also you can't siege that way or they will die. I played only once with death on and it was very tedious.
Exactly! This is why it should be considered when someone make conclusions about mortality rate.
Maybe the mortality rate is not the issue but the AI which controls the companions when they are in captain role.

This depends on how much you protect your companions. I started to loos them when I assigned them to formations as captain. I had captains for cavalry and horsearchers and those die often (obviously due to inapropirate kamikaze-charges).
I pay no attention to them at all. They fight their fight, I fight mine.

When will be finally the companion/family party control fixed?? It's been ages since this was criticized. It's really stupid to babysit the parties but if you don't you find out they were riding in the middle of enemy territory and got captured.
Can we please get rid of this nonsense?!!

"Player Clan Party AI directives" in the "Campaign" section, i think that's what u are talking about, if so, they are working on it, let's hope it don't take too long to be done.

2 problems i noticed today
my soon to be father in law should be in Omor but he is no were to be found
i was looking around the surrounding castles and he is not there either
and
with NPC dieing at this rate at least one of my quest NPC of the Dragon Banner quest is dead already

Usually there is some hustle on SteamDB before a new update. Is there anything interesting ATM?

Last edited:
and
with NPC dieing at this rate at least one of my quest NPC of the Dragon Banner quest is dead already
I experienced perhaps same or similar strange bug few times too. For example: Rhagea was teleporting among towns and castles. Same happened with Ira when I finally was lucky enough to catch her and then marry her and took her to my party she was totally low on HP. I guess there might be a bug that lords might get stuck with HP regeneration so they just "teleport" never heal so never will be avaliable with their parties on campaign map.

and
Just an idea,, have you checked in encyclopedia if he is not a prisoner? It occurred to me few times, I checked where he is but I missed a note about capture...

Just an idea,, have you checked in encyclopedia if he is not a prisoner? It occurred to me few times, I checked where he is but I missed a note about capture...
We should have an opportunity to ask other nobles about the particular lord/lady whereabouts. The info in encyclopedia is often looks like "Last seen in Ortysia 5 days ago". But in those 5 days he's already in Aserai, besieging a castle with an army and you have no opportunity to know that. Quite irritating, especially when you're about to marry or doing a quest "Lord needs horses".

For the first time while i was playing a when i spoke with a noble he mentioned the castle we took together. Not sure if that's new in 154 or has always been in there but it was the first time i have seen it in BL. I remember that being a cool little bit from WB. Nice to see them put that in there.

I've always wondered, can someone tell me what is the real reason why the only way to get the best gear in the game is either by cheating or by stealing from your wife?
Funny how the lord use rags and his troops use state of art equipment. It's ridiculous. Lol

Back
Top Bottom