Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm betting it's pushed back to January. Then February. I'd still be interested in dlc. But not in 2-4 year increments. I'll have new gen console by then. So anyways.....dumb question, but we almost to the middle of December (2days). So any words from tw? If it was due for release in November, why is it still taking so long?

You released the game with enough bugs to give cockroaches chubbies, putting out an update shouldn't be this hard.

You released the game with enough bugs to give cockroaches chubbies, putting out an update shouldn't be this hard.
They have also been working on it for YEARS. tech and feel wise it's really not much of a jump from their previous games.

I bought this for console a few months ago because I foolishly assumed they had a completed product by now.

Then if you ask for any update people jump to TWs defense and say we're being unreasonable.

At least make the game finish able for a large portion of the playerbase before actually releasing your game.

they probably laughin at us , just say when patch gonna dop on consoles and on PC , not just "next year" but give us a exact month at least? wtf happenin out there go**amnit !!!:xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad:

Now I understand that the game is almost playable.... So now it lacks for the kingdoms to really die, right? I hope it'll be fixed soon so I can go back to play it :smile:

Maybe hotfix.
Why do you have to be like that? Positive thoughts create positive outcomes.
Today or tomorrow we will be getting the largest patch containing the most content of any previous patch.

* This is not based on any insider knowledge or critical analysis but through the power of positive thought!

I bet @Duh_TaleWorlds finally added potatoes as a Battanian crop!
I get potatoes may not be historically correct but I would have a good laugh conquering the empire with an inventory full of buttered potatoes.

Why do you have to be like that? Positive thoughts create positive outcomes.
Today or tomorrow we will be getting the largest patch containing the most content of any previous patch.

* This is not based on any insider knowledge or critical analysis but through the power of positive thought!

I bet @Duh_TaleWorlds finally added potatoes as a Battanian crop!
I get potatoes may not be historically correct but I would have a good laugh conquering the empire with an inventory full of buttered potatoes.
Oh plz let it be a fix for the immortal kingdoms!!! I want to play the game again

I might be wrong, but all "inside" patch tests are labeled as beta tests in steamdb iirc. So if I'm correct, even if they were testing 1.2 live, 1.2.7 beta, 1.3 beta, dlc beta etc, any of them would be labelled as steam beta test.

But in that subject, @Dejan @Piconi How is the patch progressing so far? Are you guys gonna move it to live with this upcoming patch, or do we have another incremental beta patch?

Back
Top Bottom