Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

Users who are viewing this thread

One thing that sometimes happens to me is the game defaults to using integrated graphics instead of my graphics card. Did you check that?
Thanks for the suggestion but my current PC does not have integrated graphics card, only Nvidia.

It could be very well be a reason of performance issues for setups with multiple graphics cards, though, as you said.

anybody have a clue when 1.6 will drop?
They are running tests on all of their testbranches. Usualy this is a sign that the patch is in the later parts of testing, So without more important bugs we could get it this or at the latest next week

Do the characteristics such as honest or valor, etc. have any effect on anything? Does it change dialog options or who you have better relations with? My main guy is honest and merciful, does it matter?

Do the characteristics such as honest or valor, etc. have any effect on anything? Does it change dialog options or who you have better relations with? My main guy is honest and merciful, does it matter?
It may affect the success chance in some dialogues. For example, if you see an option like "I will kill you and drink from your skull" (Valor, Roguery) - this means that you Valor trait will have negative effect on the success chance, while Roguery will do vice versa.

Other than that, I don't see any effect at all.

Dialogue reply lines will change depending on the traits.
For example after defeating a lord, if you let him free, she/he will react differently.
But I think traits do not open new dialog options, only create different pattern for more variation.
Companion's reactions to your actions are also based on traits.

something between 7-14 days ago one of the TW people said 1.6 was in "testing phase". I don't remember who it was or where they said it.

It may affect the success chance in some dialogues. For example, if you see an option like "I will kill you and drink from your skull" (Valor, Roguery) - this means that you Valor trait will have negative effect on the success chance, while Roguery will do vice versa.

Other than that, I don't see any effect at all.
Bandits surrender more often if you have Valor. There were other effects but last time I looked was a long time ago and they were sorta scattered.

Bandits surrender more often if you have Valor. There were other effects but last time I looked was a long time ago and they were sorta scattered.
Haven't noticed that, to be honest. They surrnder quite rarely and only if they are greatly outnumbered. Feels like they don't even take to consideration that I have a bunch of Fians, 20 Elite cataphracts etc.

Back
Top Bottom