Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

Users who are viewing this thread

Its a Sandbox RPG game in a pseudo historical setting which i was getting at, are you complaining about no magic and dragons as well next ?
Btw nobody stops you from wearing light armour and roleplaying a merchant. There is plenty of reasons why people are mad at the game, but i dont think its because light armour and heavy armour arent both viable and comparable in usefullness.

Well a RPG sandbox game surely gotta have more then ONE viable option no? How can you build a RPG game where you dont get pros and cons with different loadouts and you gotta use half a braincell to some decision making? I haven't played one good RPG where one stat determined if said thing was the best in the game. It's poor game design at best. It's a good decision to make heavy loadouts slower compared to light armor. Gives atleast a little bit of depth wich you want to take away from the game.

I am curious @Callum
Is TW happy with how many rebellions are happening all the time?
Is that what was intended for a rebellion to be happening all the time for the entire game?
Afaik internal 10 year tests yielded 2-4 rebellions (in the entire timeframe) prior to the change and 9-11 after the change.

How frequently are you experiencing them? Is it happening in a preexisting save game or a new game?

Afaik internal 10 year tests yielded 2-4 rebellions (in the entire timeframe) prior to the change and 9-11 after the change.

How frequently are you experiencing them? Is it happening in a preexisting save game or a new game?
I am bout 800 days in now, the first 200-300 days there were 2 or 3 rebellions at all times, but as the game progressed the amount of rebellion did reduce a lot so I am not sure if it was just a bad start or the start in general is tough so ignore that for now as it all panned out, however I am very curious on recruiting lords into your kingdom, virtually all lords you encounter, they dont want to serve anyone else, is that because they have positive relations with their leader? I was able to find 1 clan willing to leave of the 27 I looked for. Of course I crit failed that clan so 150 days into starting my kingdom I have no clans helping me. So is this intended or was the high relation to the leader making it too hard to recruit anyone a bi product of the patch.

I am bout 800 days in now, the first 200-300 days there were 2 or 3 rebellions at all times, but as the game progressed the amount of rebellion did reduce a lot so I am not sure if it was just a bad start or the start in general is tough so ignore that for now as it all panned out, however I am very curious on recruiting lords into your kingdom, virtually all lords you encounter, they dont want to serve anyone else, is that because they have positive relations with their leader? I was able to find 1 clan willing to leave of the 27 I looked for. Of course I crit failed that clan so 150 days into starting my kingdom I have no clans helping me. So is this intended or was the high relation to the leader making it too hard to recruit anyone a bi product of the patch.
I am also having plenty of rebellions, some of them surprising. Omor has become rebel without being conquered by anyone... I think that is related with food shortage.

still just player fights
That's pretty stunning, I mean this bug is almost a game breaking... players are avoiding armies battles because otherwise their kingdoms lost to many lords, so the biggest opportunities to have massive battles which is supposed to be the core of the game are being avoid due the bug.

IMHO solving this issue should be a top priority but we get many other fixes (which are fine of course) but this hot topic is 'ignored'

When joining a kingdom as a vassal for the first time, the player will now be given special equipment and elite troops.
Why? Getting a bunch of free **** just cause you join their faction makes no sense, you're supposed to build yourself up in the world

The new empire scenes are stunningly pretty :xf-oops:
So are you :oops:

Let me clear this up: this update has no major features or sizeable content just like all of last year. The scenes are nice, but there is nothing to do in them. Enjoy your animation video. Get back to reality.
Sadly this is gonna get drowned out by everyone hailing every barebones patch the second coming of Christ

Why? Getting a bunch of free **** just cause you join their faction makes no sense, you're supposed to build yourself up in the world
Think of it as a payment for your allegiance. We don't get a burning village like we did in Warband, and getting a uniform is a pretty good and realistic reward.

shame, there is a mod that implements ai x ai death and another of the same author for player death in-battle but it always crashes for me, maybe it doesn't play right with the combination of mods i usually have or something
May I ask for the name of the mod sir?

Really big issue here, when the leader of a minor/merc clan dies, a new one doesn't get elected which leads to the clan being destroyed. Is this intended? I hope not.

There are some stutters on the main map for me at least, it was smoother before. Just want to point this out in case I'm in a minority with this issue
(when entering settlements, going to the party screen etc)

There are some stutters on the main map for me at least, it was smoother before. Just want to point this out in case I'm in a minority with this issue
(when entering settlements, going to the party screen etc)
Same issue here, still laggy for me. things taking longer to load like item images and npc portraits etc. Wasn't like this before the last 1.5.9 hotfix.

I'm playing a new game and I'm 60-70 days in now and I just had my 4th rebels being announced. 4 rebelling cities quite quickly. (I'm playing sandbox, vlandian - I haven't been mercenary or vassal, just doing quests, tournaments and killing bandits)

Whenever you Alt+TAB, the game goes windowed, and there's nothing you can do to fix it other than restart the game. I tried to switch to borderless and then to fullscreen again, but the game changes resolution and scales down.
Also, choosing Desktop Resolution makes the game go from 1920x1080 to 1600x900. These problems have been in the game from day 1, and seemed to have been fixed at one point, but they're back again exactly as they were.

Same issue here, still laggy for me. things taking longer to load like item images and npc portraits etc. Wasn't like this before the last 1.5.9 hotfix.
The lag continues but it is a lot better compared to 1.5.9 for most people including me.

With 1.5.9, the problem was map scroll stutters in campaign map (which seems mostly fixed), and huge inventory/encounter/talk screen lag. The huge lag is also mostly fixed but as you said, it still exists. Item icons still take some time to load, inventory and other menu open/close still lags.

I will create a ticket for this with 1.5.10. This can't be the final optimized version.

Really big issue here, when the leader of a minor/merc clan dies, a new one doesn't get elected which leads to the clan being destroyed. Is this intended? I hope not.
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Whenever you Alt+TAB, the game goes windowed, and there's nothing you can do to fix it other than restart the game. I tried to switch to borderless and then to fullscreen again, but the game changes resolution and scales down.
Also, choosing Desktop Resolution makes the game go from 1920x1080 to 1600x900. These problems have been in the game from day 1, and seemed to have been fixed at one point, but they're back again exactly as they were.
What is your desktop resolution and your game resolution? Is your GPU Drivers up to date?

The lag continues but it is a lot better compared to 1.5.9 for most people including me.

With 1.5.9, the problem was map scroll stutters in campaign map (which seems mostly fixed), and huge inventory/encounter/talk screen lag. The huge lag is also mostly fixed but as you said, it still exists. Item icons still take some time to load, inventory and other menu open/close still lags.

I will create a ticket for this with 1.5.10. This can't be the final optimized version.
We are aware of the Campaign Map / UI lags and we are working towards some fixes for that. They are not pushed to the game yet.

Back
Top Bottom