Patch Notes e1.0.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Uhmmm, 200 gold daily is 1400 weekly. Think on Warband numbers, you had to pay 10000 for dyes and It just gave us 1000 weekly as much.

On the other hand, not sure if wages are similar or more expensive in Bannerlord.
What was a weekly party's wage in Warband is a daily wage in Bannerlord, so not as balanced as you think.

Can someone please inform me if we now need to start a new campaign in order for the patch to be applied in game? Thanks!

Cool, when will you add armors to buy for literally every other faction than Empire? Also why is crossbow worth 20k if some random level 2 vlandian peasant can use it.

What was a weekly party's wage in Warband is a daily wage in Bannerlord, so not as balanced as you think.
Of course, I know It but I have payed 3K weekly in Warband which I think is similar to what we pay in Bannerlord. Making some maths, It looks like the cap is ok but not completely sure because I have not big armies yet.

Please add SteamCloud for use saves from own PC on GeForceNow virtual machines, on workplaces and etc. ?

Just crashed when I try to "take a walk through the lands" or try to speek anyone in TEVEA village. In other villages, there is not such an error. I cannot send any bug reports, I don't know why. Please fix it!

Still says version e1.0.0 in the launcher for me, is it wrong or we have to do something to play the updated version?

Ive got the same dilemma, says 1.0.0 in launcher and in-game. I even manually switched versions to 1.0.1 in steam betas but the game still said 1.0.0

I figured it was either a problem displaying the updates right in the UI or I was just being blind.

I don't appreciate it that I have to start a download that was almost finished again from scratch because there was a patch released right before it was finished.

I have slow internet due to constraints outside of my control. as a result I have spent most of today and the whole day yesterday from release twiddling thumbs to get this game to install quicker.

I get to 25 odd Gigs downloaded and I start fantasizing about taking my first castle.

That's when it happened. I came to check how the download was happening and... well... It wasn't. So I thought the game was done.

To my dismay it wasn't done. It had canceled and removed all progress. all because of a stupid patch that came out right before It was almost done. We (again due to constraints outside of my control) have a limited cap for internet and I had to spend a good portion on buying the necessary gigs to download this Game. I am extremely disappointed that this had happened like this rather than downloading what was needed and then having to update again afterwards.

Edit: I would like to apologies for the above rant. I have recently found out that this is a steam related issue as it happened again but there was no new patch. It was just very coincidental. So I decided to go looking through files. I found the files in the SteamApps/Downloading file under a number code. I took those files and saved them on another drive(Space is limited on my main drive) and proceeded to uninstall Bannerlord through steam. exited steam completely. I then created another file called "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" (It is important to have it like this exactly) inside of the common. Then paste the contents of the number file into the "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord". then launch steam and it carried on from where it left of.

Last edited:
I don't appreciate it that I have to start a download that was almost finished again from scratch because there was a patch released right before it was finished.

I have slow internet due to constraints outside of my control. as a result I have spent most of today and the whole day yesterday from release twiddling thumbs to get this game to install quicker.

I get to 25 odd Gigs downloaded and I start fantasizing about taking my first castle.

Thats when it happened. I came to check how the download was happening and... well... It wasn't. So I thought the game was done.

To my dismay it wasn't done. It had canceled and removed all progress. all because of a stupid patch that came out right before It was almost done. We (again due to constraints outside of my control) have a limited cap for internet and I had to spend a good portion on buying the necessary gigs to download this Game. I am extremely disappointed that this had happened like this rather than downloading what was needed and then having to update again afterwards.

wow thats really a sad story. I just deleted it and donwloaded it again because I hoped i could get rid of my crash bug but it didn't help.

My steam hasn't downloaded the very last patch Kayhan mentioned.... was there really another patch?

Last edited:
Thats when it happened. I came to check how the download was happening and... well... It wasn't. So I thought the game was done.

To my dismay it wasn't done. It had canceled and removed all progress. all because of a stupid patch that came out right before It was almost done.
You might try right clicking on your Steam Library Bannerlord entry, go to Properties -> Local files -> Verify integrity of local files and see if it helps. There are still chances that dl files are already on your machine and in "steam/steamapps/common/Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" folder, and installation just needs some fixing

Back
Top Bottom