Resolved Wounded troops can be sent on missions and do not properly count toward the required troop total

Users who are viewing this thread

rhiever

Recruit
Summary: Wounded troops can be sent on missions and do not properly count toward the requires troop total. Wounded troops only count toward the required troop total if there is at least one non-wounded troop sent. This causes issues where, e.g., you are forced to send 1 non-wounded troops and 10 wounded troops for a 2-troop mission because wounded troops are assigned to missions from the troop stack first.

How to Reproduce
: One example: Build an army with all of the same troop and at least one companion. Get some of your troops wounded. Talk to a NPC with a mission and start to send your companion on the mission. If you send troops from a stack that has wounded troops, the wounded troops are assigned first and do not count toward the required number of troops for the mission unless one non-injured troop is sent.

Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Any mission where you send a companion to do the mission with some troops

Media (Screenshots & Video): N/A

Version: 1.0.4 (but has been present since I started playing on 1.0.3)

Computer Specs
:
OS: Windows 10 running on a Mac Pro (late 2013) via Boot Camp

GPU: Dual AMD FirePro D700 graphics processors with 6GB of GDDR5 VRAM each

CPU: 8-core Intel Xeon E5 with 25MB L3 cache and Turbo Boost up to 3.9GHz

RAM: 32GB (four 8GB) of 1866MHz DDR3 ECC memory

Motherboard: Not sure

Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

If i am not mistaken, it was the same in warband.... When you are transfering the units, the wounded ones are first to transfer. Yes, i dont like that in this case.

Back
Top Bottom