Version number
v1.2.8.31530
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.

ghedrim

Recruit
Summary: companions in party are not able to take party positions like scout and engineer. They are not shown as an option in the Clan tab, and when given a position during a talk scene they still do not take the position. Only family members are able to take party positions.
How to Reproduce: Once a companion is captured or sent out to lead a party, when they return they no longer show up on the selections for party roles -per LKAI
Have you used cheats and if so which: birth and age options
Scene Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video): https://ibb.co/PTmy2wr (Party screen with companions assigned to scout and engineer via talk scene. The 2 character options shown are the player character and their sister. all 3 other companions cannot be chosen.)
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1080
GPU Driver Version: latest
CPU: i5-9600k
RAM: 16gb
Motherboard: MSI
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Last edited:
This happened to me as well. However, when I first recruited the companions, they were able to have positions in the party and be a governor. It changed after I lost a battle and had to recall them to my party. After I had to recall them, they could no longer take any positions.

This happened to me as well. However, when I first recruited the companions, they were able to have positions in the party and be a governor. It changed after I lost a battle and had to recall them to my party. After I had to recall them, they could no longer take any positions.
is this easily reproducible?

I've had this happen a few times now. Once a companion is captured or sent out to lead a party, when they return they no longer show up on the selections for party roles. Leaving them in a settlement and taking them back sometimes fixes it. Have not seen it happen to family members but I don't have many of them yet.

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
i had the same problem, and i streamed this on twitch (i mean i have video from this) - i could give them the jobs in regular way about this clanwindow - its only working in direct talk - but no way to give someone this way to rule a castle - must stop playing the game

where i can send you the video?

Way late but if this is still in progress, the exact trigger for the issue is when you recall a companion to your party via clan management. They will return as intended but you will not be able to give them a role in your party. Hope this helps!

Workaround for this bug is to have the clan member form a party, and then disband the party. After retrieving your clan member they are able to be assigned a role once again.

Back
Top Bottom