What's on your mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Huh? I'm almost positive the original Kurgan hypothesis worked with the 3rd millenium BC too. Linear B was deciphered and the language identified as Greek some time in 50s, so since then we knew that IE were present in Greece absolutely no later than 1600 BC.
Bromden said:
We steppe scum are not worried, you mMoravians have been saying this for a thousand years. Or, for five thousand, as the new research shows.
Svatopluk was probably a R1a scum too. I'm on a much deeper level of nativism now. But at any rate, Trianon etc etc.

The Kurgan hypothesis had strong competition from the Anatolian hypothesis until only a few years ago and as I recall it new genetic evidence gave strong support to the former. here's the father of the Anatolian hypothesis presenting both and admitting that he's probably wrong It was also assumed that the genetic contribution from the steppes would have been more modest than it turned out to be. Previously it was thought that haplogroup R-M269 originated in Europe. It's the most common one. Now it seems like it might have come from Asia, which would mean large scale displacement. Some new evidence I've posted about earlier on this forum may seem to suggest that the bubonic plague had a large part in this displacement.

Urgrevling said:
The Kurgan hypothesis had strong competition from the Anatolian hypothesis until only a few years ago and as I recall it new genetic evidence gave strong support to the former. here's the father of the Anatolian hypothesis presenting both and admitting that he's probably wrong It was also assumed that the genetic contribution from the steppes would have been more modest than it turned out to be. Previously it was thought that haplogroup R-M269 originated in Europe. It's the most common one. Now it seems like it might have come from Asia, which would mean large scale displacement. Some new evidence I've posted about earlier on this forum may seem to suggest that the bubonic plague had a large part in this displacement.
Huh, I guess I had been fed kurganist propaganda all along and it is a happy coincidence it eventually turned out to be true.

Calradianın Bilgesi said:
kurgans and then anatolia humanity truly has turkish origins

Please stop making us miss ancalimon unless you want to take his place.

kurczak said:
Urgrevling said:
Huh, I guess I had been fed kurganist propaganda all along and it is a happy coincidence it eventually turned out to be true.

Tbf I think the kurgan hypothesis has been the one with strongest support for some time.

10 year challenge created a micro-trend in turkey with lots of women sharing their pictures before and after stopping to wear headscarf and telling the stories about how they had to stand against so many pressures in doing that. Some of them are retweeted here:
https://twitter.com/yalniz_yurume
some of them are in this news article.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46933236

I'm a bit surprised that i'm getting to agree with jacob now. Headscarf makes many women cuter and some of them even more attractive

You would have to have super **** by nature and unkempt hair to look better a la babushka. All the women in Calradianin's link were upgraded infinitely by ditching the hijab.

kurczak said:
You would have to have super **** by nature and unkempt hair to look better a la babushka. All the women in Calradianin's link were upgraded infinitely by ditching the hijab.

Captured Joe said:
I'm seeing the opposite of Calradianın Bilgesi, in my opinion most look better without the headscarf.

Yep, same.
So, barbaric Eastern Euro anti-scarf coalition, when?

Nah, in this cultural war the Europe has to stand behind the 60s scarf that does not have the need of oppressing hair of its wearer

brigitte-bardot-scarf.jpg

grace9-a.jpg

259adb6b50842db3ec4155cc7eb765f5.jpg

ba929f3dcf67f20416be034b66ab866b.jpg

Secretly turning this into a girls thread, four scarfs at a time  :twisted:

Cyborg Eastern European said:
kurczak said:

Captured Joe said:
I'm seeing the opposite of Calradianın Bilgesi, in my opinion most look better without the headscarf.

Yep, same.
So, barbaric Eastern Euro anti-scarf coalition, when?
I'm Dutch, but I'd be glad to be honorary Eastern Euro barbarian. :razz:

Back
Top Bottom