What's on your mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Almalexia said:
See me in the Community Games board and we can settle this for real. If you can find it.
Listen here. Next time you guys need something pinned or unpinned, I MIGHT JUST FORGET ABOUT IT FOR A FEW DAYS.

BIGGER Kentucky James XXL said:
Cpt. Nemo said:
Crusade Called
On-Topic
The Holy Bible may preach peace, but when it is Christendom itself that is threatened, it is every Christian's duty to defend all that is holy. His Holiness the Pope has called a crusade to reclaim the holy poll from the infidel, who would deny Christian pilgrims their right to vote in the holy places. It is time for the armies of Christendom to put aside their differences and unite under one banner, the sign of the Loss, and give back God's children what is rightfully theirs or die trying.
DEUS VULT!
j91unq.jpg

Cpt. Nemo said:
Crusade Called
On-Topic
The Holy Bible may preach peace, but when it is Christendom itself that is threatened, it is every Christian's duty to defend all that is holy. His Holiness the Pope has called a crusade to reclaim the holy poll from the infidel, who would deny Christian pilgrims their right to vote in the holy places. It is time for the armies of Christendom to put aside their differences and unite under one banner, the sign of the Loss, and give back God's children what is rightfully theirs or die trying.

This is sad. English is an international language and I had hoped that the English boards on these forums would respect the international community using them. Even as a joke this was in bad taste.

The crusades weren't the holocaust. I don't see how it's bad taste for a disparate handful of english-speakers to use a quote from a video game about a war 1000 years ago, one which was between two belligerents which haven't existed for centuries.

Also I was mostly taking the mick out of nemo's grandiose post.

The crusades weren't the holocaust. I don't see how it's bad taste for a disparate handful of english-speakers to use a quote from a video game about a war 1000 years ago, one which was between two belligerents which haven't existed for centuries.

Also I was mostly taking the mick out of nemo's grandiose post.

I understand the purpose of your post and only quoted it as the original was deleted, suggesting Cpt. Nemo had second thoughts after adequate time to reflect.

Given western military forces are active in the Middle East and Western public oppinion sometimes fails to differential between the actions of Islamic terrorists and Islam in general, such comments are bound to be interpreted in a modern as opposed to a purely historical context.

Oh, man, I go out of town for two days and of course, then TW forum comes alive! I missed it all, haven't I? Can someone explain what happened to me? In PMs, so that dirty, elitist Gulenist Nemo can't ban me for off-topic in the Off-topic. I AM DYING TO KNOW. CURIOSITY CANCER KILLED MY CAT AND NOW IT THREATENS ME HELP

NPC99 said:
Deleting a post, and saying it was only a joke with no offence intended, is not the same as appologising for the actual offence given whether intended or not. Had he done so, I wouldn’t have posted anything.
you say that, yet you posted this "joke"

NPC99 said:
Thank god for hitler.

Back
Top Bottom